Reviews for Hot City Cocktails
edgeof4teeners chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
Unique! I have to say. I can see why it's your favorite. Good job, I like how you put Mas y Menos in this story.
nostalgia chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This was great. Seriously, I've been rereading some TT fanfics for nostalgia and all of your fanfics are still, by far, my favorites. (Making Mr. Right being my favorite one :P)
Sumshineg9 chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
I really like this story! I Did Not get confused... Well i do read At a 12th grade level and i am in sixth, so i don't think that Mean much.
tilliquoi chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
True, the way that this is written is a little different and a bit confusing at first, but I managed to catch on fast and jump back and forth through the scenes in my head without having to re-read anything. Though, I'm sure I'll re-read at some point or another, anyway. I always do when I find stories that I really liked.

I really enjoyed this. It was unique and fun, and it had me laughing quite a bit. Thanks for writing!
BellaRose chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
Naw, that's so cute. Really adorable.
RabulaTasa chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
Well! This is a pleasant surprise, to say the least.

I think my favorite feature of this fic is the tie-ins (Is that the right word? I don't think it is, but more appropriate alternatives aren't exactly leaping to mind.) between all of the chapters. It's a fairly straightforward story that, because you're bouncing the same scenes around from varying viewpoints, gains a whole new layer of complexity and... stuff. Yes, *stuff*.

I hope you're doing well.

-John
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
lol
reader chapter 5 . 12/2/2007
good story. the doesnt seem like a ending though is there more
Angel-4rom-Heaven chapter 5 . 9/30/2007
Aw man! I cant believe I missed the last chapter; im so late. This was a great story I think you should continue it, with what happens to Raven and Beast Boy and whatnot.

Cant wait to see more stories,

Angel-4rom-Heaven
Kettie chapter 5 . 7/31/2007
That was a very interesting story! I really enjoyed reading it :D although it was a bit confusing trying to keep track of the dates xD (I have such a bad memory.. hehe..) the storyline flowed pretty well! A little choppy in some places but you got the overall idea :)

Looking forward to seeing more from you!
ice illuser chapter 5 . 7/29/2007
these were fun!
realfanficts chapter 5 . 7/26/2007
Well, for a story with a very simple plot, this is very good.
realfanficts chapter 3 . 7/25/2007
It's fascinating how each chapter covers the same events, but from a different point of view every time.
realfanficts chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
well, except for her formal manner of speech in the cartoon, I think you got Starfire's character all right.
realfanficts chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I'll be reviewing each chapter.

Now, let's see...this is certainly an interesting idea, a very original piece of fanfiction, if you'll pardon my oxymoron.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »