Reviews for The Twin Bladed Shinigami
Love it
MomoPeachFlower chapter 28 . 4/3/2013
awesome story
i love this
i wish it was completed though
dont try to change me chapter 28 . 1/7/2011
good luck on the next chap.
Memys chapter 14 . 4/16/2010
125 th review. Am I right? Nice number!
KazeNoSakura chapter 28 . 11/12/2009
Wow, you did a real number for this story. I've been trying to free up some time to read your story and I FINALLY had some time today. I found your story to be cute, adventurous, funny (e.g. Urahara and the rose was priceless because it ended being just that XD), suspenseful and action packed. Although there were some grammar mistakes, it was an overall splendid piece! I absolutely loved it and I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters. I look forward to your updates and keep up the awesome work! _
shadow-binder chapter 28 . 11/6/2009
this story is awesome (saying it mildly)

please continue it soon X3
NoneNil chapter 28 . 10/18/2009
Hello animefreak1457! I want to thank you for publishing this story to us. But don't you think that the story is a little long? The planning of the Karin, Heiwa, Natsu and Yuzu being vizards is great. I have to read this story twice to understand what you are writing about. Took me a few days. I love your omake! Especially for this chapter! Hitsugaya and Karin won 'The Special Couple Award'! Yeah :D Please update more chapters?
dyzanimefangrl chapter 28 . 5/23/2009
I absolutely love this story. Karin and Toushiro go so good with each other. I like the plot and the way Karin's friends are vizards.

I think that the story drags out too long though. It seem like when Karin will lose her loved ones and gain the ability to go back in time, this story will be a sequel or the sequel after that.
neko-koo chapter 28 . 4/4/2009
Yay an update!
Taeniaea chapter 28 . 3/31/2009
Great Story
hisanachan chapter 28 . 3/31/2009
aw toshiros little pep talk to karin and the omake was so cute

wonderful chapter

love always

hisanachan
Revolation chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
this is nice!
RosieLEK chapter 28 . 3/31/2009
yayz, wat a gr8 update!

i can't ait to read more, update soon.

ps. couyld u tell me exactly wat's going on in toushiro and karin's 'relationship'-u kno, status, crushes, jealousy...kisses?

pps. i couldn't log on but rosielek is my actual screenname.

ps.

...

UPDATE!
tsujeai chapter 27 . 1/29/2009
i like your story. please update. thanks!
Raine20oo chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Great! Love it! Pwease update soon!