Reviews for Right Where I Belong
Marikalay chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
I love this story! It's really a shame that it hasn't been updated in so long, but I'm interested in seeing what you do with it when you pick it up again.
NaKita27791 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Will you please update this story?
hunter1984 chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
great story so far, cant wait to see what happens next, update soon
Kylia Skydancer chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
awww this story is really sweet!

I don't usually review stories that were abandoned years and years ago but since I noticed you're still writing, I decided to.

I'd really love it if you continued the story. I want to see them find out who the other is. I want to see Dustin meet rocky.

The one piece of advice I would proffer is to go easy on the valleyspeak. I know it's part of Dustin's speech patterns but, seriously, even kim at her worst wasn't this bad. And people tend to lose a lot of the valleyspeak as they get older (especially the tendency to use like) and you're dealing with an older Dustin here.

Anyway, keep writing! :)
KiddSuperior chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
why did you stop... this is so good
NaKita27791 chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
This a really good story so far. I really want to know what happens next. Can you please update when you get the chance it's bee a couple of years since you last updated. If there's anything that I could do to help just let me know. )
NaKita27791 chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
Please please please I really really really want to know what happens next, this is a really really good story so please update )
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
I really hope you come back to this story...its really good so far and I definatly can't wait to read more of it!
BaBeSgIrL chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
And I love this one too!
Whispering Ranger chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
Dude, this is great! Love how you pulled RJ into Dustin's past! Explains a few things too... Aurrfh, Tori *shakes head* She is such a need-to-know kind of girl.

But I love how you write this, and I absolutely LOVE the Adam/Dustin pairing! :D You're skilled _ And that ending was great! :)
Chylea3784 chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
Very funny! Update soon!
Morphin' in chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
Loved this chappie,lol, Mara is so funny! Especially liked how you've set up the big wait to see more.
monkeerangerfan chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
great chapter. can't wait for the next one. i liked the part where tommy's daughter cries less when she's wearing red and the banter between tommy and hayley about it.

i also like marah saying adam's a keep. and all the clues adam tried to figure out. this story is so good.
insanechildfanfic chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
hm, intersting
Peace Faith chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
Cannot wait until the find out about each other's past. I love the interaction between Marah and Cam and Marah and Adam. I wasn't so sure about this pairing in the begining but it's growing on me little by little each chapter.