Reviews for Maybe
sans.tendresse chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
haunting (as every one seems to be saying) and very well done.

i really want to see what comes out of this.

please don't make this a one-shot!

I respect your right as a writer

but I'd be sad if you didn't.

love, emmanuel the uranian
Tabbyprincess chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
That was rather cool...I liked it. What's cool is that you can either take this as EnvyxHavok (*shudder*) or just creepy Envy-ness. Well done.
A Lonely Scapula chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Creepy, and yet, addicting. Never seen a HavocxEnvy fic before (if this is one...), but it's very well written. I like it a lot.
tewak chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I would really want to see what comes next but of course that's up to you... If it's an oneshot then I won't make you make another chapter although I would really want to see what happens next.. anyways great job :D Oh and I'm Subscribing to the story just in case if it isn't a oneshot..
Yami Bakura's Twin Soul chapter 1 . 1/22/2008

How lovely!

Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 1/11/2008

I don't understand one bit of this and yet I love it...

You gotta be great to be able to do that to me...

Devil-Speaker chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
loved your chapter XD

I wounder why Envys following him (if it is envy)

Can't wait for the next chapter
Chalcodes chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
This story is beautifully haunting and it left me with a shiver that went rolling up and down my spine. I've never thought of this pairing before, but the way you wrote it made me want to turn on all of my bedroom lights and keep my curtains closed at night.

I complement you and wish that all of your future projects are just as successful at this!

Shi-Long Begone chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I really don't understand why this story has been left with no reviews. Really, I don't. This piece is pure genius, much better than what everyone else is reading these days.

The fear and curiosity from within Havoc is what made this story a good one (pushing aside the decent grammar, haunting paragraphs, and the suspenseful feel). You deserve more reviews is all I can say in true sincerity.

~Raicho Hachirobei