Reviews for Angel Kisses
FireAngel5683 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I hate you john how could you say that they're just freckles you ruined what deant thought of then you ass
CryingFairy chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
It's a beautifull story, well done (: it actually made me cry at the end of it because of the way john crushed deans idea("dream") of having angel kisses(my godmother calls them sun kisses)
Tangled in the Supernatural chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
*sniffles* No, I'm not crying, not at all. But, But... they ARE angel kisses! Don't listen to daddy, Dean! Poor Dean, having to be a big boy before his time. Such a sad little story you have written here, but very well written it was.
reader chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I was just wondering if you were planning on continuing the story "The Heart Wants What it Wants"? I really enjoy the story and think that you should update soon.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Awesome WeeChester story! It was so sad that Dean had to find out that his freckles were not angels kisses when he questioned why Sammy didn't have them. It was kind of heartbreaking to see him lose his innocence about that!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
my heart is broken! Poor Dean, what a tragic way to end a childhood!
CyberSupernatural chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
“They’re freckles, Dean,” Daddy sighed. “They’re just freckles.”

*choke* I'm crying SO hard right now! Oh God, that was just amazing! I love how you potray Dean's innocence being washed away. Can we see one with Sam in it? *puppy-dog eyes* pretty please? With cherry on top!
Ibelieveinsam chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Hey Katie! Wow that was a very powerful fanfic and a great companion to your fic about Sammy. I have a real soft spot for Mary fics where she shares moments with the boys. I always pictured her to be a loving mom like in this story and that's why I hope they don't make her bad or something on the show. It was so cute about the freckles being angel kisses. I liked how Dean reasoned that Mary died because she didn't have freckles. I liked how he thought he should protect Sammy too because he didn't have them either. The ending made me tear up when Dean found out they were just freckles. *Sob* :( Great job and thank-you for sharing :)