Reviews for Please Don't Break My Candy Heart
Supernatural Princess14 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oh! Haru, you perv! XD
Oh course I'm a perv too.
It might have something to do with me being born in the year of the ox... XD
Awesome story, very cute!
Kuu.ish chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
LOL. 'Make their milk sweeter." Oh jeez. XDXDXD
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Its amazing Kyo didn't explode right there. I'm sure he could have black mailed the cow in to staying quiet.
MysticSorceror chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Things I liked:

Cute interactions

Aww, they're stale T_T

Lol, that part with the cows was pretty funny XD

That made me laugh a lot

Ways to improve:

Spelling error: "attemtping" "poping"

~Myst
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
For some Odd, Kinky reason. I can just hear and see Hatsuharu say something dirty like that, I mean. The way he dresses and his punk interior gives it all away.

but am I bothered. NO! I LOVE Hatsuharu and his punk-ass Attidude. Same goes for Kyo (Except he's a jack-ass and not a punk, but anyway)

Love this couple, Love this story!
xXLady-of-LoveXx chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
-sniffs-

Finaly,

Someone who writes GOOD HaruxKyo FF's

Keep up the good work!
Kiriko Arima chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! Haru sure has a dirty sense of humor! Nyahahaha! XD
Bloodied Wings chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
*laughs* Bodily fluids... *snickers* Poor Kyo. I liked it a lot! GOOD WORK!
The happiest emo on earth chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Haru can make milk? I thought only female mammals can do that. Oh yeah, I watched those commercials. Skittles, right?
Crystaline-Crimson chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
My sister dyed her hair brown because she decided that if she kept it as her natural blonde, she'd have a higher chance of failing her exams.

o_x
animefreaks121 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Haha! Haru's so silly! It's adorable when Kyo's ears go up though, so I can see why Haru loves to push his buttons, so to speak. Anyway, Kyo probably does belong in anger management classes. I mean, he does live with Haru of all people..Keep up the good work!

~Animefreaks121~
xCrystalized chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Blach Haru is going to kill you. :D Good day. *Runs away*
flyingdaggers chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
At least your queen?

haha once a blonde always a blonde. Friends never forget! Though I have the feeling thats only because they wish to continue making blonde jokes.

Kyo would end up in Anger Management. But if he has to go then so does Akito! I mean look at Hatori's non-existant eye! Its there but we never get to see it. Thank you Akito.

Oh and yes the excessive sexual innuendos were hilerious/lovely.

Knowing that no one without anger issues, cooking issues, or clumsiness issues lives in Shigures house I would think all would be banned from there when theres fresh paint. Maybe Shigure wants someone to mess it up. Just to prove himself right? Oh Shigure.

Okay time to add this to my fav. list, clean the bathroom and sleep. Its only close to 4 am after all.