Reviews for Perfect
Adi88 chapter 28 . 3/18/2008
“I used to think I was clever, that I kept things close to the vest.

Guess I never expected to need to show Kaoru something new.”

- Starting with the end because I love it so, and also it’s your fault that I’ve already read it this time, so… anyway. Love. I adore that so much. Because… the category-confusion. Hikaru is hiding things from everyone, because “everyone” does not include Kaoru; he didn’t even notice that that bit wasn’t working, because why would he? “Guess I never expected to need to show Kaoru something new.” You don’t have to defend against yourself. And now it’s just royally screwing him, because Kaoru is the one who succeeded in keeping things secret. Because he had a real one to keep. “It turns out that Kaoru’s sixteen-year handicap gives me the disadvantage.” The irony is so beautifully cruel.

“It’s a lot like usual, only not. People besides us probably haven’t noticed, but they’re not us.”

- And I like that for a near-beginning, because with the categories. They still have their own little world, it’s just that all of a sudden there are two halves of it. It sets up the rest nicely, and is kind of a comfort to go back to.

“I just always seem to be looking at Kaoru from the back, while he’s facing out at the world and I’m staring stupidly and waiting.”

- I kind of want to say, “See how you like it”, but they’re both in plenty enough pain as it is. That being your forte.
Schizo-Fraise chapter 29 . 3/16/2008
Aw, I'm so glad you've updated this story X3 *purrs* (I found what cut my reviews, so it won't happen anymore ! XD Yeah !)

This really was cute and made me squee, like... everything you write xD (And I was in public when I saw there were new chapters u.u I've got no social life anymore ;.;)

Thank you for having written more of this story ! (Mh, not sure this sentence is correct _ Forgive me, I'm Belgian, that's not my fault xD)

Schizo~Fraise
Kuma-cchi chapter 29 . 3/13/2008
How sweet. Please update soon!
redcat512 chapter 29 . 3/10/2008
/chortles/ General Fluffbutt indeed... ahh, its so nice to see you havent abandoned these snipets. good work. im looking forward to any more you post.
DXM Junkie chapter 20 . 3/9/2008
Lol, that was probably the best! It was so funny!
Kiira-san chapter 26 . 1/12/2008
X3 mmph. Cute chapter~

even with all teh angst.

I'm so glad I decided to visit your profile~

I'm happy, yup.
SchizoFraise chapter 27 . 11/7/2007
Holy shit, my previous review was cut x( Can't remember what I was saying, yurk _ Well, I can summarize it, I think. I LOVE IT !
Kirah Ruth chapter 27 . 10/18/2007
Kirah: I- we- feel...

Ruth: Mildly obligated...

Kirah: To review. Just since, you know, I don't know how many identical twins you have reviewing your story and we're probably a fairly good source.

Ruth: Albeit not perfect, because we don't have the little flaw of not wanting to be different. Au contrair, we- ok, I- have actually pulled the "I-am-so-mad-at-you-I'm-dying-my-hair" stunt.

Kirah: 'Course, if she hadn't, then we wouldn't have known how great we would look with red hair. But we're getting distracted.

Ruth: I'm going to disregard the fact that we should probably not like a twincest pairing and say that a lot of the lines in these struck very close to home. In particular, the scene where Kaoru bursts into tears... it seemed a good reaction.

Kirah: The host club seems remarkably uninvolved in all of this, particularly Haruhi. I really think they would have figured it out before the twins' mom, particularly as it's mentioned she's not around much.

Ruth: One other thing before we leave you alone; Hikaru's take on seeing Kaoru have a nightmare is... odd is the best word I can think of. Seeing your twin have a nightmare- about anything- is not the same as seeing yourself. It's scary in the aspect that you never like seeing someone you care about terrified, but Hikaru being so angry about that doesn't make sense because he /knows/ that it's not him.

Kirah: Or... no, this is getting too long. I'm mildly surprised at how sane we're being, but once you get us going on a topic we can actually speak intelligently about...

Ruth: Guess anything's possible. Anyways, hope you appreciated the feedback!

Kirah & Ruth: Bye!
skele-gro chapter 27 . 10/17/2007
Urgh. I can't believe how long I took to find this story. I've missed out on so much! Please write more, I love this fic!
Adi88 chapter 27 . 10/16/2007
“I didn’t mean to make him feel guilty, or that he needed a secret to tell.”

- Oh, I like that. Sometimes there just aren’t secrets.

“– A dog wouldn’t fit properly In or Out. Yes, Hikaru.”

- Oh~h. Nice. Mm. Makes one think. [And then they got Tamaki. Same thing really.]

“Because. I’m your brother. And I love you. And I watched you.”

- …Ow. Ow. Burn. Damnit. DAMNit. And he’s freaking right, so very right. But crap. I just hope… a lot of things.
Adi88 chapter 26 . 10/16/2007
“I stood because he was nervous, and now I was nervous, too.”

- We were nervous. Sort of thing. Only not quite.

“He closed the door and stayed still, like I had taken all the energy out.”

- Mm. Just a good… image. Thing.

“I don’t –” he started, and stopped, and looked away, and finished, “– like chocolate ice cream.”

- Excuse me. JOY. It’s so cute and anticlimactic. And… climactic, too. I mean, I know it’s these sort of things that could be the death of them. But I just have to be happy.

“I don’t care. You’re still Kaoru, right?”

- More cute. Want to still be happy, but I’m kind of wondering… how many of these does it take to make him not be Kaoru? But hey, if… certain other things didn’t do it… mayhap I’m not giving Hikaru enough credit. Hikaru, be my hero.
Schizo-Fraise chapter 27 . 10/16/2007
Ow my God, the chocolate thing was just too cute for my brain
LaChoy chapter 25 . 10/4/2007
Yes, it has to work because I can't handle a sad ending. It better work. I'll threaten if I have to! Not really but you know.
Adi88 chapter 25 . 10/2/2007
“Already half over, I wonder...?”

- Blasphemy. Bite your tongue.

“Then the hands moved without my influence, and I realized that they weren’t mine at all.”

- …I am felled yet again.

“Of course. Of course we can fix this. Why would we not be able to fix this?”

- Good, but not quite as, ah, certain as I would like.

“How? I don’t know a way.”

- M~m…

“A rule. Where – if one askes a question, the other had to tell the truth.”

- Oh my. This had better… and it’s going to be fun, in a painful kind of way, because rules equal fairy tales and Sandman.

“It has to.”

- Please God.
Adi88 chapter 24 . 10/2/2007
“It’s quiet, now.”

- *sigh* I do so adore these double-parters.

“Quiet like after your Kaoru tells you that it’s hard for you to share things like you used to.”

- Oh my god, that’s perfect. Absolutely lovely. No dressing things up here.

“And I can’t let him try, because then he might get me to agree that everything’s okay when it’s not.”

- But it could be, right? Right? Eventually?

“So I shake my head and he blinks quickly, chews on his bottom lip, exists in all these different-from-me ways.”

- Oh, and I didn’t even notice it happening last chapter… little things. Yers.

“Can we fix this, Kaoru?”

- Yes. Godammit. Please yes.
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »