Reviews for Perfect
Adi88 chapter 23 . 10/2/2007
Hobey more…

“Quiet like it’s quiet after the glass breaks and you’re looking for a place to step without cutting your foot.”

- Oh pretty. Sometimes I am just overwhelmed by the little things as to your ways with words and all.

“Not now. Not when things were so tenuous…”

- I love that… so much. Beautiful turn on the usual “not when things were so perfect” kind of thing. Ah… this is rather a pathetic review but MORE…
redcat512 chapter 25 . 10/1/2007
sorry i dont always review (dont have internet at home) but i love these short little snippets of their lives... and its great that you wrote it in a believable way, no mushiness and happily ever after. angst it good.

looking forward to more! (and i cant believe its at 25 already... well, 75 if you count Temperature...)
AoyagicestHime chapter 22 . 9/28/2007
Lol their parents sound great XD it would be great that their parents accepted it so easily as you portray it in the fic, if i had a relationship like that my parents proberly try to split us apart.

I should know.. they freaked out as it is with a online relationship that wasent even that bad, (well it was good it was just the aftermarth of it that was bad.)
Eva-AngelK chapter 22 . 9/21/2007
PSWESOME!

OMG I SO LOVE YOU... XD

Eres lo maximo!

XD

you rock! this rock, twincest rocks!
Adi88 chapter 22 . 9/14/2007
“I didn’t think –”

“That it was important? Our mother found out that we’re in a gay, incestous relationship. That’s not important?”

“No! I didn’t want you to be as scared as I was!”

- A far cry from repeating each other’s sentences…

“But it’s just so hard to share things like before!”

- Broke… oh CRAP… and… but… and this lovely, lovely sentence. With what Kaoru must have qualified as “sharing”… and even if he had to do all the acting, doing it twenty-four/seven made it him, so they were the same person enough of the way, and it was simpler and stuff, so nostalgia, but oh MAN… You’ve managed to give us four more chapters and make the suspense far worse rather than better. We knew their mom was Cool in your stuff already, but this doesn’t come with guarantees.
Adi88 chapter 21 . 9/14/2007
“Mom knows about the whole I-love-you-more-than-a-brother-should situation.”

- Hallelujah! [And wow, I just spelled that right.] He speaks! No stewing in anger alone! Maybe Kaoru will learn by demonstration. Vicarious learning. There’s a psych theory about it. You talk to people, and sometimes it does not lead to bad things.

“Hikaru shouldn’t know about that!”

- …About the reaction I suppose I should expect. Of all the things, though. ARGH. Carrying such a huge playacting thing out during his formative years… lots to overcome this, yes, Hikaru’s work is cut out for him…

“More importantly… Why didn’t you tell me?”

- Yes. And please answer him now, do not just say sorry and then stew in it as a betrayal because… just please, Kaoru…
Adi88 chapter 20 . 9/14/2007
Oh my god, this woman is salvation. Love, love, love. And this whole thing… she’s so comforting and caring and you can just forget everything, and then “Your father predicted this years ago.” Haha. Whu-whoa.

“You should talk to him.”

- Yes. Please. Listen to your mother. There’s stuff in the Bible about respecting one’s parents!
Adi88 chapter 19 . 9/14/2007
Oh Christ. And as if being Us was enough to make you honest with him? I wanna shake the poor dear boy. All…

With his mom sounding like the bogeyman, except the bogeygoo consists of a disappointed tone and lor’ knows that’s enough with parents…

“- Maybe I should tell him. Maybe it’s only fair.

The right thing to do.

But he’s not…me.

Us.”

- I just don’t know whether to cry or have a nervous breakdown or both. WHY? Why be paranoid alone? I’ll have no hair left in my head by the time I finish this.
Tiya-hxr chapter 22 . 9/13/2007
HOLY SH*T ! Nothing broke nothing broke come on you're kidding me ;o; Okay now i'm SO stressed, and nervous, and i'm like singing "Oh don't go breaking my heart", Hikaru Kaoru, you morons you broke my heart ;O;

Please. Next chapter ;o;
Tiya-hxr chapter 21 . 9/12/2007
I think i can't even express with words the pure bliss i feel when i read that story now. Bliss ecstasy hope euphoria did i say bliss ? They're just so cute, so "made-to-be-together" in your story, without being OOC (according to me at least...)... It's just so good. So good. I think about it over and over again and just find it very good. And very well thought.

"Oh my Hikaru" ... Kya *_*
Adi88 chapter 18 . 9/12/2007
Not so much charm as talent and mad skillz, my own. But again, so happy for you! This is completely bank. Just think, so many published authors aren’t where you are now. This is the fast track for sure.

“I solved the smile dilemma by running away.”

- Kay-AR-oo.

No. No, it wasn’t.

“Because what can you say when your mother asks if you’re in love with your brother?”

- Although he has a point. But really! Oh the poor boy. So much with the secrets.

“Bow-chicka-wow-wow.”

- ZOMG incongruous and lovely and Tea in YGO:TAS. Women with heart conditions are advised not to look directly at “Perfect.”

“I’m not Hikaru anymore.”

- And if just for once more you could have played it, you’d have stayed and worked things out! *tears out hair*

Oh… poor baby… just not right, no, he should be protected and cuddled twenty-four/seven.

Serves me right, taking so long, that this is where it leaves off, but there’s no need to get crazy with the sadism right after “Smile.”
Adi88 chapter 17 . 9/12/2007
“Kaoru was a bit…off.”

- Well, yes. You’ve been Outed. The closet spat you out.

“I asked what was wrong – I did – but he just said that he was tired and was there something I wanted to do?”

- Little duties and things that make up a relationship… Why’d mummy dearest burden HIM? Why not Hikaru? He would have just said. He’s not as into repressing secrets. Like Kisa. And Buffy.

“He just asked me to read, or something, and then he curled up on top of me and stayed still.

Well. Now, I’m worried.”

- Such a cute image… and that it worries him… oh bugger all.
Adi88 chapter 16 . 9/12/2007
[And as ever lately, these won’t be the reviews I’d like to leave, but at least they get to you in a comparatively timely fashion. For me.]

The infamous Smile…

“It’s always good to know how to smile.”

- Because right off the bat… the possibility of not knowing how, and giving it a sort of deliberate, calculated or forced sort of nature.

“A false, plastic grin for when Hikaru makes a joke out of something in me that I haven’t told him yet.”

- Oh tantalizing and just mean and DETAILS please…

“A bright, uncontrollable smile when Hikaru comes up behind me and leaves a ‘thanks-for-the-coffee’ mark on my neck.”

- Kukukuku.

“You’re in love with your brother, aren’t you.”

- Oh my god. Okay, but calm, I mean… these parents… and just let there not be therapy. It’s normal for these two, really! But if it was upsetting her, she wouldn’t just say it like that, right? I don’t KNOW…
RizaMustang24 chapter 18 . 9/9/2007
Wow, you're so lucky to have people translating your stories. I would, but I'm not bilingual *yet*

Anyway, poor Kaoru! *glomps the twins*

How would mommy solve this situation? I dunno, I've never seen her upset, but I've only seen their mommy in about 2 chapters of anything.
Steph chapter 18 . 9/9/2007
I need some help

i have be think fanfiction for OHSHC

what would happen if the twin found a baby

three yaoi pair made one yuri

would you help me out