Reviews for Perfect
Sambucivox chapter 18 . 9/7/2007
Well, thank you! You are the Demiurguess of the drabbles. And congratulations on the fourth language! French sounds so soft and birdy that I'm sure it's going to be a joy to read.

He, I was wondering when mom and dad would notice.
Tiya-hxr chapter 18 . 9/7/2007
OMG WHAT THE ? Mom knows mom knows what the hi OwO

I bet Kaoru's terrified... But the mother tone didn't seem upset... or so i think ?

... Please ? ;o; *more terrified than Kaoru if possible*
Tiya-hxr chapter 15 . 9/3/2007
My i just love the way you write, more and more as i read a new chapter. I felt a bit nervous at the beginning because Kaoru seemed so unsure of himself and the relationship... But now feel better. Well, not the best, but better though

Can't wait to see what happens next *o*
RizaMustang24 chapter 15 . 8/29/2007
This is kind of confusing, yet it makes sense to me. I like how you went back and used something from the other story to fit into this one. Although, it is kind of confusing.
Adi88 chapter 15 . 8/26/2007
“Yes, I lied. Are you happy?”

- Apologizing to the wrong person… though the ‘stop it’s did make me rather make a Mal face. “Don’t make faces.” Uncanny.

“How do you tell… whatever Kaoru is to me… that you hated him so much?

So I lied.”

- And I kind of pretty much forgive him right there.

“I knew this would happen.”

- But this makes me worried.

“I automatically set up the world so that I know more than anyone else.”

- Well. That was a nice circle from “Trick.” It is a beautiful and masterful literary device. Now I shall commence to claw your eyes out.

“And whatever Kaoru is to me, he isn’t me.

Not anymore.”

- No. Words.

“And he’s better off with the fairy tale. He needn’t know the truth.”

- Gonna cry. Fairy tales… and that’s what made him have the nightmare in the first place, and… his thing about Tamaki and pumpkins and everything… the spell.
Adi88 chapter 14 . 8/26/2007
“It’s getting more comfortable.”

- That chapter title made me nervous, but now I feel better. I don’t want to know what’s wrong with me, or possibly with you, that the word “honest” makes me nervous.

“I don’t know how to show you what it’s like to tell Hikaru about a nightmare I had when we – such a different connotation now! – were little.”

- The many meanings of we.

“He said that he didn’t have the same nightmare. He had been awake, watching me suffer and generally freaking out.

His honesty – admitting to worrying – touches me.”

- … but… mm. Okay, wasn’t that…? I wouldn’t go getting too touched there. I knew it. I KNEW ‘honesty’ meant there would be a backbite. WORRIED. Not the word that I would choose.
Adi88 chapter 13 . 8/26/2007
“Rain is like a blanket.”

- Now that there, it be a beautiful thing to say. I get it, I think.

“Even more, I want to drag Hikaru out with me and make him wet, too. I want to play around like when we were younger, like we did at the concert.”

- That makes such a beautiful comparison. I mean, incest is not what springs to mind when one thinks of pure and innocent children bonding as likkle tykes, but in a way it does bring them back to that. A different way to get there, is all. And so they are the same.

“Maybe, someday, we will.”

- Think positive! I am blissful and refuse the entertain the idea of failure.
Adi88 chapter 12 . 8/26/2007
“We’re different, but the same.”

- Yes! Yes, exactly! Compromise, acceptance, these are key. Please yes.

“We compete with each other, finding the most dangerous times and places to steal a lick here, a nibble there.”

- bliss.

“So far, I have yet to beat Kaoru’s application of a hickey as he was supposed to be clutching me tearfully. In front of ten girls.”

- This is perfect. A word I use on purpose. It’s starting to make me nervous, but maybe this shall now all just… be happy. They have found their niche, or are finding it.

“I still need to publicly molest him.

I’ll have to be… imaginative.”

- Yes, learn from each other, it is good, it is a beautiful melding of two cultures. With man-parts.

“So far, I ave yet to beat Kaoru’s application of a hickey…” no H in have
Adi88 chapter 11 . 8/26/2007
“It was wild, and loud, and stank of every stage in a beer’s life.”

- That sentence wins the lottery.

“When Hikaru first mentioned it, there was a weird moment when we both considered inviting the others, and both disregarded it.”

- In SYNC. Yes. Oh god. It’s coming naturally! But not too much. Just.. growing up together… thing scan gel. This can WORK.

“We got home breathless, past curfew, and letting each other’s taste linger.”

- Oh good lord in heaven above. Those poor sweet wonderful boys.
Adi88 chapter 10 . 8/26/2007
This one I had to read through. Well, I did that with the last one too, but that was because you teased me. This was one was format-wise. It had to be read through.

“The entire scene tastes goldenrod in my memory.

Does that make any sense?

Kaoru is sitting with me.

We’re talking.

Why is that so distant? “

- That was cheesy of me, to pull that much, but LOVE. And… damnit. No, make it closer! Only it’s all on Kaoru now. ARGH. Why can’t he just relax? So he spent his young adult life hiding from the one closest to him and pretending to be a different person on that one’s behalf, well, that happens! *sobs*
Adi88 chapter 9 . 8/26/2007
All hail the full loathed English teacher! I mean, in a down-with-him kind of way. But he does inspire great things in his laothfullness.

“Most people don’t think like I do.”

- I can’t help but hear that as you, River, and Akito. Love.

“Would you feel that the owner’s stupidity gave you the right to it?”

- The Mormons are ashamed.

“Would you feel guilty if you took one extra cookie? Would you lie about it?”

- I’ve actually, literally, exactly done that. In church.

“If you tricked someone, I mean.”

- Which is where it stops being funny and I start thinking LYING TO YOUR BROTHER.

“The problem is, I used to share all of everything with Kaoru, and it didn’t bother me that he knew just as much.”

- Except that’s even better. The not-lying. Wow. GOD. You never cease to find more wonderful two-in-one blows with these two, do you. To be vulnerable like that - way beyond best friend or lover turning nasty. Like… well, part of yourself.

“What about now, when we are so much more than Us?”

- Not being yourself any longer.
the twins eViL sister chapter 5 . 8/21/2007
i love it! i hope you update soon!
emily ehmo chapter 8 . 8/20/2007
haha when i read this chappie i was lyk "hey i kno those oc's from a naruto ff! n then at the bottom u said so so i was lyk "HA i knew it!" i love ur drabbles btw. even tho theyre short theyre so sweet!
foxy crimefighta chapter 8 . 8/19/2007
yay, sequel. [
Adi88 chapter 8 . 8/17/2007

But these girls do rock hard.

“The first, Itari, is always chipper and uses words like “lubrication” as easily as “yes” and “no”. I mean, she’s not hurting anyone or being suggestive, but…”

- Only Itari. Only she could manage that.

“And sharp things disappear when she’s near them. She puts everything back, but…

…I’m still working out where the sharp things disappear to.”

- Jata. Major religions are founded on her. They just don’t know it yet.

“He worked out that the best way to keep one from attacking is to compliment the other.”

- And because really, together, two combustible forces become comparatively stable.

They shall rule the school, man.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »