Reviews for They Shine On
Temptation of Lacuna chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Aw! I loved it!

I especially like the lines when Naruto says :

'no matter what we go through, the trials and suffering and victories and everything, they're always there for us… to remind us what we are… what we're a part of. To be there for us when no one else is.'

I actually share that view with him. That passage reminds me of a few lines of a song by one of my favorite bands, Leaves' Eyes, that goes:

Children grow up

Parents grow old

Man's wives become mothers to sons

Sunna hides

Mani glows

Stars are watching over us

Also you had mentioned in the description that NaruSasu is hinted at in this story but I think that the content could be taken either as love or as feelings of friendship. Either way this story works well in both situations.

I loved this story and I am going to read 'Masked Happiness' when I get the chance. Keep on writing, you're quite good at it!

Rock on,

Rain Crystal

Btw, thank you very much for reading and reviewing 'Crimson Lily of the Sound and 'A Lone Blossom in the Dust'. I appreciate the positive feedback! -
Otaku the Fox chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I thought the ending was very cute...

Keep up the good work!
daily-chan chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
KAWAII! this was so sweet! (me blushing bigly) arigatou!

naruto can indeed be deep sometimes and he's totally right

i really love this fic and it doesn't matter if it's short or so, it say's everything it needs to say and it's good work.

you keep improving with every letter you write and i know you will continue to do that every day

keep writing and thank you so much

ai daily