Reviews for Naruto: Paper ninja!
Kyuubi16 chapter 8 . 9/4/2008
if you haven't decided a girl for naruto can you pair him with Yugito.
TheBlackPheonixNightengaleFudo chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
good fanfic
ElKingBori chapter 10 . 7/4/2008
I don't get it who's going to be the girl for naruto, update soon Ja Ne
T. E. Rankin chapter 10 . 6/10/2008
good story, but naruto's kekkai genkai shouldn't (in my opinion) have been a doujutsu, it should have been like Haku, and the shodaime's,more to do with chakra than sight. but Ican over look that. Ithink naruto should have gotten a huge love of reading after it activated though. Please update soon!
Juubi no Fenikkuso chapter 10 . 6/9/2008
this is pretty good and i thought of an idea for naruto if he can use color changing paper he can use it to move along as the same color of the ground have it climb the outside of someone's clothes and reform as a knife at their neck
SakuNarHina chapter 10 . 6/8/2008
Nice chapter. Pretty informative and nicely detailed; not too little or too much in my opinion. Though the slip up of him having premature knowledge of the Kyuubi within was well... premature, it doesn't take much from the flow of the story. Anyways, nice job. I look forward to the next chapter.
SakuNarHina chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
I like the story so far. Sorry I haven't reviewed up til now, but I was feeling lazy. I must say, there are alot of grammatical errors but aren't too distracting from the story. I agree with you about it needing more detail, but not just in this chapter. You seem to like to jump around alot, like when you say the team goes to do something and a couple hours later they go do something else. More detail with 'how' they are doing something would be nice but not neccessarily 'every' time.

One more thing, specifically with this chapter. Naruto mentions himself being the Kyuubi incarnate. You never mentioned him learning about the kyuubi within. Other than a snide remark from Mizuki calling him a 'demon brat', nothing was said, that I know of.

Sorry if it sounds like I'm bashing, because I most certainly am not. Just trying to help with your story. Sorry this was so long.
gaul1 chapter 10 . 6/5/2008
good chapter, byes
Grumpywinter chapter 10 . 6/5/2008
SHORT!
Zombie Master chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
A very long name for your Dojutsu.
Hektols chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
Very good chapter! I think that a mission that involves other ninjas is B rank while C is for weaker enemies like bandits and thugs.
Hektols chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
Your team selection is really cool. It's so funny having Anko as teacher...
Hektols chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I vote NaruHina. Is he really going to take that name for the bloodline?
gaul1 chapter 9 . 5/18/2008
good chapter, keep up the good work, byes
darthdrew1704 chapter 9 . 5/4/2008
dude this is one most excellent story I do hope you update again soon,

darth