Reviews for The Thin Blue Line and an unexpected pregnancy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
You're not playing with yourself again? Dirty, dirty mind... oh my god, that's hilarious!
Morana chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I laughed my ass off. I loved it. And I don't fear for your sanity, but I fear for mine. I enjoyed it too much.
benvoliotheorphan chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I, for one, found this to be funny as hell! Especially the ending, for some reason. Fantastic job! :D
chellusauglerie chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Ooooo. Can we has more like this? i usually am the only one left who writes this stuff, and for once I would like someone to do it for me.

My friends are all busy or tired of me asking! haha

This was nice! But topo short for me!But nice! wibble!
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
congratulations, you win the "weirdest fanfic I've ever read" award. So weird it was faintly disturbing.

So why did I lik it so much? :D XD
Lisa chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
A bit too silly for my taste, and the guy giving birth twist has just been done so many times in fanfic.
PJC chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
really enjoyed this story, made me smile

thanks fro brightening up my day

P
BarbMacK chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Lol...different, but humorous :) Almost makes me wanna write one where they both end up getting pregnant...you never know, if you went by the fact the Doc can, and...anyway, way too many stories to try for another bizarre one ;) But yeah, this cracked me up :)
Veritas Found chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I don't care how unethical and wrong my friends say mpreg is - when it's in crack this hilarious, it's down-right brilliant. (Doctor in labor in a shimmery pink dress...you rock so freakin' much. xD)
Tajore chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Loved it, laughed, i fear for your sanity.
NonExistente chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Wow... severe crack!fic... :S...

Hahahaha *loved* it! God, yes, I do fear for your sanity! Wow... not meaning to be mean, but you've kinda... put me off visiting China if this is what come sout of it! Heh...heh...

Anyway, great fic! Had me in fits o' laughter! :D

x
matti chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
u went to china cool!
Ignoramus chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Bloody hell! You have serious issues :D That is the most surreal thing I've ever read. Yep, you're definitely cracked.

I'm impressed at your imagination, however. I don't think I would have thought of that, let alone written it down...
Lady Timelord chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Oh my GOD! *dies laughing*

I love it! Lovelovelovelove it! Truly hilarious! The Doctor pregnant, oh that's genius! *laughs again*

Although, I have to say, I do fear for your sanity. But as I fear from my own, after a rather long list of disgusting pairings (4 whole pages on word :) I'd say that you were actually quite normal :D x

*faves*