Reviews for Hidden Shadows
SunsetOfForever22 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
You wrote this in 2007, thus there's no chance of you writing more to this, however: I love it! It's so good and really in character. I would be so glad to know what your plans were for this but if it can never be, it can really never be xD. Thanks for the quick read ;).
Vanatuhi chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
i agree with dontforgetmyvitaball, it is good to see a sequel involving the original characters, and im interested to see where this story is going, write a new chapter soon! I shall comment again when it is posted.
x-fallenstars-x chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
This was really good.

That would've been an aazing ending to the film actually!
Kooks chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Nice work. Work on your sentences though, they tend to get lost sometimes.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Wow. This was unexpected. I hope you intend to finish it eventually, because it certainly puts a new spin on the theatrical version. Have you seen the Director's Cut, because that version is definitely my favorite. I like the theatrical version's optimistic outlook, though. I've never actually watched anything but the end because I got the Director's Cut on DVD before getting to see the whole thing. Anyway, I'm rambling, so I'll just say that this was resplendent and hope that you continue.
Dori16 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I really like this...Wanna see where you're going wit it...
Twilight Power chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Oh, dear. Looks like Kayleigh dies in a car accident? And Evan must save her again? I shall favorite this.
MacBloo chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
O
dontforgetmyvitaball chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
This is really good so far! I always thought The Butterfly Effect should have a sequel! (one that actually dealt with the same characters as the first one) :)