Reviews for What Now?
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
lol amazing :P
PrettyFanGirl chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
hahahahahaha! I wonder if she really does do that? 0_o *shrug* anyway, good idea, good story!
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Amusing. Good idea! Well-written too and imaginative.
Basileus chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Absolutely hilarious!
werewolfinlove chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
OH GOD THIS IS FUNNY!
Luna Riven chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
*falls over giggling* That's fantastic! It's a good thing I'm already on the floor, or else I would have fallen off my bench/bed from laughter. It's seriously bloody fantastic! Hurray for 4am crack fics! That's when I do my best writing!
Tsurai Shi chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Absolutely hilarious!

As I stay up late tonight, working at Borders with all the little kiddies yelling for their books (and adults too) this'll keep me cheerful! :D *happy dance*

I can definitley imagine Rowling reading fanfics, and even writing them! I've already been accused twice of being Rowling in disguise. XD(cough)

Potter Puppet Pals is the best! I still love that ending.

H/D? Lol, imagine the horror of the people who are already saying that HP is evil! *.*

Excellent story, but we all know Voldy's going to be defeated by a Cheering Charm. XD

-Tsurai

P.S. Ah, yes. Another one of the many uses of coconuts...
Dragonflies chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Heh. That's pretty much the way I pictured it too. ;)
DefiGraviti chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
oh my gosh, that was special. Lol, I was seriously cracking up that entire time. But now I have a permanent picture of JK sitting in front of her computer with circles under her eyes and red, key-shaped marks on her forehead. And that's what I'll be thinking about as I read the scene about the last battle.
Asterisk Truly chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
haha. very amusing!
Norwegian Moonflower chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I now, thanks to you, have a permanent picture of J. K. Rowling with a writers block! Thank you very much. Seriously; thank you!:D
Akkalia chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Fucking Brillant!

no us H/D shippers would only be mildly satisfied with that ending. But it would give us a chance to point and say 'I told you so"

Do you recon JK read fan fiction? I bet she even hes her own account and writes ff! lol it is possible