Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Very dark! I love it!
RukiaGallega chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Loved it! Not my favorite song though, but I couldn't stop listening to it while reading this fic. Indeed it's perfect for them, it adds a delicious dark feeling to an already perfectly dark story.
Doctor Reaper chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
heh heh, good story.
naraku'shollow chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
ahahahah! whats the mater kikyo! you scard that naraku will possess your heart! ahaha!

great fan fic! vary fiting!
crimson chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I LOVED IT! I jus love this pairing, and also Sesshy and Kikyou! But these two should've been, I jus read the manga and it's disappointing. Cuz I really hate Kagome, and Kikyou deserves a little love, and so did Naraku, all He wanted was love, you have to write more like this! I LOVE IT!
Aira Slytherin chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I love that couple too - and you should definitely write more stories about them.
Michiru's Mirror chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Yeek! Love! I just adore Kikyo-I think she's my favorite anime character ever-and I love how strong she stayed against Naraku's assault. One one end his lust and on the other her hatred made the story really intense.

You left the ending so open, too! I hope you write a follow-up of some kind, I'm dying to see what happens!
Oxygen Pirate chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Well... I think I'll have some interesting dreams tonight.. lol

Great story btw! You should make a sequel or second chapter ;P
Maddie50 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
A better plot line than I have seen in the manga. Creepy, but good.
nopplespitrol chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Very nice! And yummy... -licks- oh, um...

I loved how you portrayed Kikyo's character in this, she's prolly one of the strongest characters in the series, and I'm sure she wouldn't give in ever to Naku-chan...no matter how much he wants her to. -giggles- Anyways, excellent job overall. :3
Orange Memories chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Wow,Naraku and Kikyou relationship was so well-depicted here. I liked the way you incorporated the song, and the last paragraph was pretty powerful.
Crystal Tornado chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I quite enjoyed this! I usually don't read Nar/Kik, but this is well-written, and I like the way the song is incorporated. Good work! :)