Reviews for Possession
LeeshWHO chapter 8 . 2/15
Sorry this is the first time I have reviewed your stories but I am absolutely loving them. I love the way you write these characters and stay true to the essence of the show. I will make an effort to review a little more :)
dragoncreators chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
he has no reason to lie. why do people ask stupid inane questions like that? and no, that was not a question.
dragoncreators chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
cool, bad wolf is awesome!
dragoncreators chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
it's so weird, rose's voice in my head is replaced by a snivle-y squeaky voice, and they look all cartoonish!
Izziet chapter 18 . 7/27/2009
This was an absolutely superb story. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Keep them coming.
Ellie Quinn chapter 14 . 3/7/2009
if he regenerates, i will be sad... :-(

great fic, by the way!
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 18 . 9/3/2008
amazing story. taken me agae to read it though coz my friends wouldn't leave me alone witch reall annoyed me coz all i wonted to do was read your story.

love the insane doctor and rose, proberly one of my fav part of the story was the doctor being evil.
katherine539 chapter 18 . 8/8/2008
Loved this story. The whole series is amazing, I've been reading it every evening for about a week baha, keep it up :)
Katty008 chapter 15 . 8/7/2008
Bad Wolf! Bad Wolf! Bad Wolf with Ninth somewhere in there!
kiss-her-theta chapter 18 . 12/17/2007
Hiya!

Sorry I've taken so long to review- the hard drive on my computer died a while ago, so everything's gone totally crazy and I've lost heaps of stuff, so I haven't been able to check updates. But now I've got a spiffy new laptop (whe!), so I can finally catch up on stuff I've missed!

Thanks for the welcome back by the way- you're too sweet! Shame this fic is over coz I loved it so much, but the new one is probably just as great!

Anywho, I'm off to go check more updates, so you'll probably get another couple of reviews from me a some point of the day!

Cya!

Alex xoxo
NewDrWhoFan chapter 16 . 12/10/2007
Perfect come-back! "My brain is green."
NewDrWhoFan chapter 13 . 12/10/2007
By the way, I haven't been reviewing because I've been so eager to get to the next chapter :)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 10 . 12/10/2007
Bad Wolf lessons? AWESOME!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 9 . 12/10/2007
This should be interesting :)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 8 . 12/10/2007
Quite a nice breather; Rose gave the Doctor no more than he deserved for his death wish :)