Reviews for The Left Hand Path
cutiemama3 chapter 3 . 11/7/2018
Well done.
bookworm661 chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
Absolutely brilliant and utterly unique.
Petite Mule chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Very original. Nicely done.
Maelia Airwood chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
Your story was very original, I loved it!
Ladii Emelia chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
That was wonderful. I loved the originality of this plot.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
I absolutely loved this story. It was very original and very, very sweet. I wish you would write more of this! A sequel, or maybe a more detailed version.
Megan Consoer chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Alexa1993 chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
wolf redeemer chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Wow! I love this story! Its so different from every other story that I've read. It was such a great idea to have the main male character be Snape's shadow instead of Snape himself. Please write another HP story!
GreenEyedBabe chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
very interesting. I really liked it. It was original and that it a rare thing on this site. Everyone has a habit of snagging bits and pieces from everyone else. You did a fantastic job on this story and I hope to read more from you.

Thank you for sharing it.
library darling chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
Fascinating, original, and I loved it. Such an interesting idea...
changelingchild chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
Fantastic story! I almost didn't read it because the pairing sounded weird, but I'm so glad I did. I love the idea of Snape's shadow having a life of it's own. It's really original!
nimath chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
Fascinating story. I loved the idea of Snape's shadow having all of the contrasting aspects of his own personality. Thanks!
Aurette chapter 3 . 9/25/2007
Highly original and creative, I enjoyed this a lot! Sweet and romantic.
Melly chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
That was extremely original, and although it seemed strange to me at first, when I finished the 3rd installment of the story I liked it immensely. Kudos.