Reviews for Massage Therapy
Dantes Valadris chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Aw, Zack is so sweet!
Salacassera chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
This was a wonderful quick read. You do such a good job writing the closeness between Sephiroth and Zack.
Tristan-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
This is just what I needed to give me guts to write the story I'm working on! I'm just so scared people will be like SLASH SLASH SLASH! Even when that's not what I mean at all. Thank you for your lovely story; it goes in the favs for sure.

Tris
Femisis chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Aw, that's so cute.
reno'sgf chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
i just adore your Sephiroth stories! they are so wonderful! This is a nice little drabble like some of the others(:!
Birdee chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Cute, sweet, and clean. I like it!
1wngdngl chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I had a plot bunny almost exactly like this yesterday 0-0

I'm weirded out now...

XD

Anyway, I /still/ wonder how he manages to keep that four, five, however-many-feet-long thing hidden away. Maybe it's the same technique that lets you carry a hundred potions at one time...
Li-Bai - Opus 3 No. 2 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
D'aw! -squee-
LunaLocket chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
that story was sweet and full of friendship goodness you dont find much in some other it up.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Aww. Yay for these two being best friends. Man, I really can't wait till we get CC and we get to see more of them interacting.

See you tonight!
CornCob chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
so. cute.

oh my goodness, hahaha.

That's all Seph really needed, I swear, haha.

VERY nicely written, and amazingly in character despite what was going on. Not an easy task, I imagine!
RedSeraph chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Adorable! Great job. :D
Jediempress chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
It's a very nice story. I really like stuff that shows Seph being normal. So is the wing visable or not yet?
dantesdarkqueen chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
It's always nice to see a believable friendship fic between Seph and Zack. I don't think either of them were gay, nor were they lovers. But friends? More than likely. I could definately see Zack doing this for Seph (why on earth didn't I think of something like this for "Evidence of Sephiroth's Humanity?") after a long, hard day at work. Very nice job.

-Queen