Reviews for Harry PotterGranger and the Chamber of Secrets
Beth5572 chapter 6 . 9/15/2008

Terri
Silver Warrior chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
love the image of Harry punching Malfoy out.
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
the beginning was too much like the actual book, however i loved how you changed the Gryffindor/Slytherin team ecounter and how more outgoing Harry is in it. brilliant chapter please update soon
omega13a chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
I love Malfoy being insulted. I was in a bad mood until I read that (woke up at 5:30, couldn't go back to sleep). Anyways, good chapter and keep up the good work!
David Fishwick chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
Cool idea and please update soon thanks.
Memory King chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
An entertaining chapter, hope you build on the Butterfly Effect a little more. Looking forward to more!
Phil Boswell chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
Thanks for the update, I was wondering whether you'd ever get around to it.

I like the way you're sticking quite close to canon: there's no reason why the changes you made should cause a huge diversion, just a few details here and there for the most part. What I *am* wondering is whether you can get Harry and Ginny together in one place sometime soon for him to say what he needs to say, whether she's got the Diary, and if so whether he'll notice something is up.

Hoping you're on a roll now you've kicked it back to life...
Malchior chapter 5 . 9/14/2008
Hey, is it possible for you to put this story on Hiatus? I know you work on a lot of stories, but this one hasn't gotten an update in nearly a year. I just figured that DH wouldn't affect the next chapter much if at all. I'm sorry if this is nagging, it just seems you forgot about the story or abandoned it.
Barmy-old-Codger chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
I am quite disapointed that you seem to have abandoned this wonderful story. I pray you will decide to continue it soon

Thanks

Barmy
old-crow chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
Hi,

You created an outstanding infactructure with the relationshop between Harry, Hermione and their parents.

Without knowing the time that you have available, I would recommend recasting the first few chapters of this story as the four of them relating the activities of each year, which would get you into year, 5,6 or 7 within 15-30K words. You could have them reflect on the highlights of the year as well as the diversions from canon.

It would be fun to see how the Grangers relate to their older children on more of a peer to peer basis.

O-C
Me262 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
I hope you continue this soon, it's an excellent story and your writing is superb. Much better than the dreck usually found on here. Your characters are developing different from canon in a plausible way, their actions fit the circumstances that have been changed. I can't wait to see how you further develop it when you figure it all out.
fred2008 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Its alright, nothing major, but nothing minor. Keep up the work, and don't abandon this. Its interesting.
omega13a chapter 5 . 7/5/2008
I really enjoy your story. I don't think there are many stories out there with Hermione coming to her senses about Lockhart being a fraud. Please continue your story.
Malchior chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
I love this story, I wish you'd work on it more, but I'm betting those other stories take up most of your free time. Oh well.

On a side note, did you know I get more alerts from you than any 5 authors on my alert list (from every site I subscribe too) combined?
Greathe chapter 5 . 5/13/2008
Yay for smart harry and hermione. Stupid Gilderoy. Can he please die this time around? Please?

I can't wait for the next chapter.
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »