Reviews for Harry PotterGranger and the Chamber of Secrets
witowsmp chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
Good chapter. I'd say they should just bring Natalie's familiy to the Burrow without telling them why. "You've just got to meet these new friends of ours!" They could have Molly (and Arthur if he's not at work) do any magical demonstrations needed to convince them.
Tama Saga chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
I like how you portray Ginny XD A 2 line appearance but lots of speculation from third parties. Quite fun to see.
Gyre chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
Very good beginning, as before just different enough. Keep it coming.
Shinigami chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
*muses* So Natalie now knows she's a witch, eh? And her and Harry being close means he will have another ally when 4th yr rolls around! *grins* SO Hermione and Harry got grounded for their stunts, eh? I bet if Lily had lived, she would definitely ground Harry for being so reckless! I don't know about James, he loved adventures, but his 11 yrs old son chasing Dark lords-well that's going way too far! I doubt James would want his to be in danger! By the way, given Harry's reaction to people hiding things from him-things he has a right to know about-*whistles* Dumbledore IS going to be in deep hot water in 5th yr for certain! That IS when Jane and Alan finds out about the prophecy! When Harry's name lands in the goblet, and Harry is forced to take part. Well Jane WILL withdraw harry from Hogwarts! Besides Harry NEVER put his name in the goblet SO he shouldn't be forced to take part! Think AGAIN, Dumbles!
Readerforlife chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
gotta love sisters
jayley chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
poor harry...siblings can be downright mean sometimes
Skippy Agogo chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Thou hast returned! Nice to see the story continue.
Twin Tails Speed chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
This is a really interesting and a excellent start to a sequal.
Ianthe-Echo chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
More plesae!
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Was Dobby still intercepting Harry's mail?
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Great story to your sequel, I hope you'll add more soon
Readerforlife chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE
witowsmp chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Good chapter!

Dobby should've left the confiscated letters behind when he left. You could have them appear at the beginning of the next chapter.
sin.nighthawk chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
lol hope u update soon
Draven Skullwise chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Hi, an interesting way to start the second book. keep it up..
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »