Reviews for Harry PotterGranger and the Chamber of Secrets
AngusH chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Great beginning!

I really liked it. The continuation from the previous story is great and I look forward to reading more.

The scene with Dobby was just perfect too.

Kalle chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Nice beginning... I like the shared dialog b/t Harry and Hermione... as well as adding Natalie... and the fact they convinced Dobby to not prevent his return... I was wondering how Harry being adopted would affect Dobby... and the tree aspect... and Lockhart and the Bludger sequence... so yeah anywho... I look fwd. to the nxt update!

King Harrison chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I love how you've switched the HP storyline around and made it good, still.

Although Tomorrow night I will read the last book in the series, I will still continue to read this story.

~-Blood and Bloody Flaming Ashes-~

King Harrison
Hoeun chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Yay! The sequel is up! Hmm, wasn't Dobby stopping the letters? Why didn't he give any back to them? Well, I've loved your other stories, and of course the prequel to this so I'm really excited. Will there be any future pairing foreshadowing; am I correct in thinking Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermione if the series continues? Anyhow, I love it! Great way for Natalie to find out!
Harry-Ginny1234 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
interesting start, but what about Harry's and Hermione's mail that Dobby was stopping? if he was.

maybe he could return later that night and say, "Oh I forgot" and leave the letters for them if there are any
jayley chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
hhmm, hermione shouldn't be jealous, harry never had another sister. their parents on the otherhand, that would be explainable. they kinda have a reason really-any child that's adopted has a special place in their heart for their biological parents, and harry would especially, considering he knows they died to save him. plus, he wasn't adopted as a baby, so he probably had more of a longing for his real parents...but i like how u try to weave together how harry feels about the potters and the course i'll always favor the potters... everytime u stress the biological in front of parents i feel a pain in my heart! well, slight exageration, but almost
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
please update again soon
etj4Eagle chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Nice chapter. I like how the scene with Dobby went. Having him appear while Natalie was with Harry and Hermoine was a nice twist as well as having Natalie be the one to tell him that he can't punish himself in their house. Dobby's characterization, obviously based on what Malfoy said, was good especially in contrast to how adoring he had been of Harry. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Jarvey chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Great to see you back in the saddle again. Thanks for updating the other story, it gave me a kick to check your authors profile!
AnnF chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
The Mail?
bobo124 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Good work with PS, hope CoS is just as good. Keep it up!
Beth5572 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I would love to see what you write next.

giggles chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Yay! The second story! Woohoo, and it's a great start too! Please, continue!
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
okay, that was a neat way for Natalie to discover her magical potential. I was almost hoping Dobby would do a slight repeat of the books and make the cake float, and the Grangers would have to explain everything.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »