Reviews for Harry PotterGranger and the Chamber of Secrets
Mizukey chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
very good! hope you update soon!
animeflunky chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
uh oh harrys in trouble hehe good start to a good second year :)
magicslifer chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
well, another excellent start to an excellent work of fiction. Plus you start right before DH so it gives me something to keep my mind off it. In all honesty, it wasn't your best work ever, but it was definitely up there with the best. The only dissapointment I had was Dobby. If he isn't going to interfere, shouldn't he have returned their letters, and won't that mean no rogue bludger *pouts and crosses arms* I like my rogue bludgers, no one had better take away my bludeger. Okay no that my grumbling is done, I hope you post the next installment soon, if this is anywhere near as good as your first story, then we. the readers, are in for a real treat
High Serpent King chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Great, the sequel is here! Hmm...I lost track, exactly how old is Natalie again?
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
gee, I was looking forward to Harry NOT doing something stupid like taking that flying car to Hogwarts (with Hermione there at the time).. oh, well... then again, maybe somebody different will get the diary, just to throw us all off...

Maybe now Harry will get all those letters?
Evergreen Sceptre chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
so hasn't Dobby been blocking Harry and Hermiones letters? Or if he had will he leave them the bundle at a later time? Will Hermione and Harry try to think who uses that Descriptive name for Hermione? Also will they send a letter to Dumbledore about this certain 'plot' about to take place at Hogwarts?

Will the Diagon Alley trip turn out differntly?
hpfananita chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Great to see you've started year 2. Natalie finds out about being a witch, Dobby enters the picture. Dobby has'nt returned their post,or Harry's presents. This is shaping up well keep up the good work.
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18