Reviews for Harry PotterGranger and the Chamber of Secrets
Ft Knight chapter 14 . 8/20/2012
I must admit, I am enjoying your variation more then the original. I truly hope they this one is finished soon, as i would really love to read your Prisoner of Azkaban.

It will probable be just as engrossing as i found it's original.
witowsmp chapter 14 . 6/12/2012
"before Riddle explored in a burst of golden light" I believe you meant exploded, not explored.

I enjoyed Hermione fighting Riddle.

I look forward to the next chapter.
Penny is wise chapter 14 . 6/10/2012
Awesome chapter.
Jocasta Silver chapter 14 . 6/9/2012
Yeah! Riddle's been defeated and that's one Horcrux down.
RedRangerBelt chapter 14 . 6/8/2012
Yay! New chapter! Is their mom going to kill them dead? Does Harry realize that he pulled out the Sword of Gryffinor? Does the real Voldemort realize/remember what happened in the Chamber? How are they going to explain what happened to Dumbledore and their parents and the Weasleys?
bujian chapter 14 . 6/8/2012
While I do enjoy your story, there is no logic to the trio totally avoiding getting adults involved in Ginny's rescue. There was ample opportunity to seek help from the teachers, and no reason to avoid it, even in canon Ron and Harry tried to get adult help, this serious lapse in judgment seems very much out of character.

That aside I find Harry's behaviour towards the Weasleys disturbing. Harry seemed to have a compulsive need to become friends with Ron in spite of the fact that there was no reason to pick him over the others in his year, especially given the fact that he was rude to Hermione. Given Harry's forceful defense of his sister, I would have thought he would be very disinclined to be friends with Ron. Even more disturbing is Harry's reactions towards Ginny. At this point Ginny is a creepy little fan-girl (something that Harry finds irritating from anyone else, but apparently is endearing from Ginny for no reason whatsoever), even scarier the way you've written Harry makes him seem like a Ginny Weasley fan-boy. Harry's obsession with Ginny is irrational and disturbing. The situation with the Weasleys comes off as very forced and unnatural. It seems like your trying to force canon relationships into your story, instead of having real relationships develop.
foxee-chik chapter 14 . 6/8/2012
omg! keep goin! i like it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
Skippy Agogo chapter 14 . 6/7/2012
Very well done.

Just one thing tho...

You had her kick you know who where?

Very nice. :)
Trilonias chapter 14 . 6/7/2012
And so the truth outs... I wonder how much things will change since all three of them have been down there... And how this will change things. Especially with Ginny.

Also, will they learn the truth about the horcrux and horcruxes in general now? He did give enough hints with that bit on taking Ginny's soul and pouring in his own... Will they remember? So many questions, and I'm sure most will be answered as the story progresses! Hard to wait for 'em though...
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 14 . 6/7/2012
Remind me again what your eventual plan for pairings is again?

Anyways... I loved the chapter and thought it was hilarious that her last thoughts were about the trouble they were in! So typically Hermione!
Alanith chapter 14 . 6/7/2012
Ohh don't worry Hermonine, if theres one thing I've learned, its that ancient monsters are veritable treasure troves of mystic reagents. Now get to looting that corpse!
adlerj chapter 14 . 6/7/2012
Good chapter.

I liked how Hermione and Ron were included in the confrontation this time. It really made things a bit different.

I also liked how Harry made Myrtle promise to go find a teacher if they didn't come back in a couple of hours or he would make her afterlife hell for her :)

Hermione kicking Riddle was a good bit!

I hope that they won't get in that much trouble for what happened.

Keep up the good work!
Oracle2Phoenix chapter 14 . 6/7/2012
Oh thank you, thank you, so much for updating, over half the stories updating recently have been updating AN's protesting all the deleting of fanfiction. And while I protest the deleting, it is good to read an update like this.

Does this mean your academic work is done, or have you just found some time between essays or something. By the Way your profile page still claims that this story is on hiatus, you may want to correct that, but then again you might not give a... well.

No offence to Rowling but I think I love your Ron and Hermione more than hers at ages they are. For some reason I can't see the canon Hermione hitting anyone in... the crown jewels until at least the end of third year, I also can't see canon Ron knowingly standing up to Voldemort like that until at least the end of Fourth Year. I think I made my point.

You also used my absolute favourite spell: the Flipendo, I got into the series through the video games. Unusual I know but hey it was kind of birthday.

I really hope Mrs Granger doesn't come down to hard on Harry and Hermione. I'm not sure she can blame Hogwarts this time round though as they never actually told anyone. This time round Malfoy can't suspend Dumbledore and Fudgey can't scapegoat Hagrid and put him Azkaban. All in all a much cheerier ending to the book, especially as Ron didnt have to face his phobia. Although it's not really the end is it? You still got your other plans for the rest of the year.

I really can't wait for your next update. But you can probably already tell that from the nutty review I just left. Love this series.

Oracle of the Phoenix
red neo ranger chapter 13 . 3/9/2012
loved it keep it up
WickedForGood13 chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
After reading your first story, I had to find out what else you would do to Harry and his friends. I love it just as much as the other one. Your divergence from canon fits very nicely with the way you've been portraying the Golden Trio, and Ginny's behavior around Harry is very realistic. By the way, I liked your 'Doctor Who' reference in this chapter - lovely.

I hope you find the time to update soon :)
262 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »