Reviews for Harry PotterGranger and the Chamber of Secrets
RedRangerBelt chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
So, I guess this means Hermione's going with them into the chamber? Is Harry going to be more aware of Ginny from now on? Are they going to try to recruit Lockhart or not? How is he going to be forced not to teach in their third year?
Penny is wise chapter 13 . 2/21/2012
Awesome chapter. Really hope this isn't a Harry/Ginny story. Come on she looks like his mom.
witowsmp chapter 13 . 2/20/2012
I've never figured out why that match was cancelled. The monster had only ever attacked INSIDE the castle, while the Quidditch match got almost everybody outside. It was safer to be outside watching or even playing in the match than to be inside. Allowing the students to have some fun would be helpful in that stressful time. Cancelling the match wouldn't cause the latest victim to revive. I understand that in your version, the time that the match would've taken up could've stopped the trio from rescuing Ginny, but the staff didn't think they'd be the ones handling the problem.

(Of course, a bigger question is WHY the match wasn't rescheduled after the problem was solved. The final exams were cancelled, which allowed MORE time for the match, and the previous year, the last match was AFTER exams.)
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 13 . 2/20/2012
I like this harry... Hermione's been a great influence on him!
Jocasta Silver chapter 13 . 2/20/2012
This is a great chapter, and I like how Hermione wasn't petrified. Plus, Harry 's guilt for not keeping a close eye on Ginny seems realistic. And how does Lockhart get knocked off. But if Hermione doesn't have a Time Turner how are they going to rescue Sirius?
Oracle2Phoenix chapter 13 . 2/20/2012
Looks like Hermione won't be petrified in your story huh. I wonder how the Granger parents will react once they learn Harry's been doing something dangerous again. Only slight issue is that if you are at this stage, this early, then I wonder what's going to happen for the rest of the year.

Anyway, love your story update again soon please.

Oracle of Phoenix
foxee-chik chapter 13 . 2/20/2012
keep goin! i like it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
adlerj chapter 13 . 2/20/2012
Good chapter.

As always, I liked the trio finding out things as it's fun to read about.

I also liked how they worked out what to take next year. Things will definitely be easier for Hermione now that she's taking less subjects.

Good cliffhanger with Ginny being taken to the Chamber! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Keep up the good work!
Jocasta Silver chapter 12 . 2/2/2012
Awesome chapter. I like how Harry worked out that Hagrid was innocent, which saves them from a trip to the Forbidden Forest. Of course, I think Hermione gets petrified at this point.
RedRangerBelt chapter 12 . 1/31/2012
Are Harry, Ron, and/or Hermione going to talk to Aaragog at all? Are they going to realize it was Moaning Myrtle that died in the last attack? What was Ginny trying to tell Harry? Was it something about Riddle possessing her and stuff? When are they going to realize that Tom Riddle/Lord Voldemort was/is the heir of Slytherin that was attacking all those Muggleborns the last time, and this time, too?
nobodez chapter 12 . 1/31/2012
Way better reveal of the basilisk than canon. If only they could save Hagrid from the fate that Riddle put him to. Myrtle may have been Tom's first magical victim, but Hagrid want far behind, and unlike poor Myrtle, he's been made to suffer much worse (in my opinion at least, since Myrtle chose to haunt Hogwarts, and Olive Hornsby).
Edmond O'Donald chapter 12 . 1/31/2012
Nice to see you back writing *strictly* HP! I know you love the cross-overs, but I can't stomach them at all - so seeing your writing talents turned back towards this story is much appreciated.

I liked this chapter, even if you were a 'bit ambiguous' about it. It fills in nicely between the _discovery_ of what they're facing and the action that will follow.

Good job :)

Regards,

the_scribbler
foxee-chik chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
keep goin! i like it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
Trilonias chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
Poor Ginny. And Harry doesn't realize how much she's connected at all, and will probably kick himself for it later... Can't wait to see how you do things and how much more things diverge.
Oracle2Phoenix chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
I like this Harry. He works well with an investigator type character. Only makes me wonder what will happen if a Crouch in disguise Moody tries putting his name in the Goblet in a couple of years or if Umbridge tries to set Dementors on him. Love this story, look forward to the next chapter.

Oracle