Reviews for Harry PotterGranger and the Chamber of Secrets
Oracle2Phoenix chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
I like this Harry. He works well with an investigator type character. Only makes me wonder what will happen if a Crouch in disguise Moody tries putting his name in the Goblet in a couple of years or if Umbridge tries to set Dementors on him. Love this story, look forward to the next chapter.

adlerj chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
Good chapter.

I liked how Harry figured things out with Ron and Hermione. It's really interesting when they act like detectives.

I also liked Harry's chat with Hagrid. It makes a nice change from him being arrested in the book.

Keep up the good work!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
It's amazing how many pieces are coming into place and yet they are still missing the whole story... can't wait for more!
Jocasta Silver chapter 11 . 1/5/2012
I like how he looks through things logically.
red neo ranger chapter 11 . 12/30/2011
loved it keep it up
foxee-chik chapter 11 . 12/28/2011
keep goin! i like it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
RedRangerBelt chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
Is Harry going to realize that the monster in the Chamber is a basilisk after he looks in his book? Are he, Ron and Hermione going to be able to stop the attacks before Hermione gets petrified? Is Harry going to figure out that Tom Riddle framed Hagrid soon?
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
Loving the story. What is your eventual idea for the ship for this one?
EmeraldWings90 chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
Hmm... Ginny did not notice Harry had the diary, did she? So it won't be stolen back? That's good... I think... At least, Hermione won't get attacked.

adlerj chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
Good chapter.

I liked how you changed things so that it was only Harry who found the diary and that he didn't believe Hagrid was responsible for a minute.

I also liked how Harry didn't mind the valentine this time. I wonder if his relationship with Ginny will be different this time?

Looking forward to what happens next.

Keep up the good work!
Oracle2Phoenix chapter 11 . 12/25/2011
I hope he's not going to keep this from Ron and Hermione, i love this AU and i love Harry as a surrogate Granger. Look forwar to your next chapter.

witowsmp chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
I've never figured out why during the long time brewing polyjuice that it never occurred to them to find out where the Slytherin common room was. They could've followed a Slytherin under the cloak the day before to find out the location and password. I enjoyed the logic you applied to the situation, especially about Hermione not coming (I never thought of that one) but that's one piece of logic you didn't think of.
RedRangerBelt chapter 10 . 12/2/2011
Sweet chapter. When is Harry going to discover the diary? Is Ginny going to see him as Harry not the Boy Who Lived any time soon? Will Harry believe Riddle when he says that Hagrid opened the Chamber of Secrets? Is the Polyjuice potion going to get used later?
Debate4life chapter 10 . 12/1/2011
I like your version of the Polyjuice Incident much better. I've enjoyed both fanfics, and plan to alert it so I can continue reading as you update.
Hahukum Konn chapter 10 . 11/30/2011