Reviews for SparklyEyed Nargles Know It All
SW33TCH3RRY2014 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
UGH! I can't believe Draco forgave Harry that quick
Makoto Sagara chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This story was recced to me by a fellow member of the harrydraco community on livejournal, and I have to admit that I enjoyed every second of it. Nothing better than a Ginny who tries to break up Harry and Draco and ends up getting her own in the end. Lovely. And I love it when Luna is always more on Harry's side than Ginny's. You've done a wonderful job and now I'm out to find more to read! Thanks for sharing!
K.D. Ownz chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
"And the nargle about to jump onto Ginny's head." AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! This was awesome! I loved it! Keep 'em comin'!
Hi chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
GO NARGLES! take that Ginny.
twistyguru chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
lol

Wonderful! The Nargles really do know it all...
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
hahaha serves the ** right!
Synnerxx chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This is the perfect blend of angst, sexiness, humor, love, anmd romance. I love it all. Is there a sequel to this because I think it would be cool to see the twins' life growing up with Draco and Harry.
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This was a great story!

I love the way that you wrote it and am glad that Harry and Draco are together.

ginny sure got what she diserved.

Great fic!
dontlookforme chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
That was great! :) Though I cried on some parts, still it was so well written and they got their happily ever after.
emeraldsmile chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I hate ginny cheat harry bur im happy that the child isnt harry or lucky that ginny had not pregnant with harry's child,they having twins! _is there sequel for this story? good plot!
DontCopyMe chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Cute and sweet!
abandonedprofile1 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I can't remember if I've reviewed this already or not,

but i absolutely lovee it :)

x
gsyoung chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
I loved it. I am very open-minded to 'Ginny-bashing'... especially after the last book. Keep on writing :)
lighthouselullaby13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
i'm confused...how did draco become pregnant? aren't they both males...
sbkar chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
One or two grammatical errors, but, nothing major; homonyms mainly.

I really like the one-shot. In my reviewer's/reader's opinion, a prequel and an epilogue, nothing more is needed.