Reviews for Prodigy
Aegorm chapter 10 . 5/11
I personally think that the romance part of Harry Potter was just horribly executed. Hermoine is like a sister, Ginny has to lilte depth to her character to really form an opinion but her fangirl start puts a downer on her character for a lot of people.

The entire story was also about the blood purity thing, and the gryff v slyth rivalry. In the end the blood purity side loses and there is a big turnaround from a Slytherin character(snape). This would have been the perfect base for a relationship with either a girl from another house, or a muggleborn(not hermione). Instead we get the pureblooded gryff princess...
It just seems like a wasted opportunity, the joining of slytherin and gryffindor to end the war.
Or a muggleborn and the hero of the magical world to show the end of blood purity radicalism.

I think this is a big reason why people don't like the Harry/Ginny shipping
MysteryAsia chapter 12 . 3/23
Aww I'm kind of disappointed that this isn't going to ever be completed by you, so thanks for writing this!
MysteryAsia chapter 5 . 3/22
Harry's progress is really interesting, and it makes me smile without me realizing it. It's funny how he made up some names for things that already exist haha! And the last part with Dumbledore surprised me. I haven't read a fanfiction where Dumbledore actually felt sorry for Harry and stuff like that. It was a nice change. Really enjoying this
MysteryAsia chapter 4 . 3/22
Wow. He's a GENIUS! Magical computer. How much for one? lol
misteryman526 chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Okay, they've captured Pettigrew, but why would they need him to be able to enter the house? Why not just force him to tell them the Secret or to write it down like Dumbledore did with the secret to Grimmauld Place?
Severus Draconis Potter chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
I think I'm in the minority of us that don't like Harry/Hermione or Harry!Ginny. However I can get over that in favor of reading a well written story, but its a bit tiredsome reading after every chapter who the ship is..if people haven't gotten it by Chapter 10 there not gonna get it.

Anyway good story dear! I like all HP stories..where Harry is smart
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
The best
Ddragon21 chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
well ginny weasley does not make sense for a pairing for this harry. even if you like it does not make it right just saying not bashing. I mean according to you made this harry extremely intelligent almost einstein level genius. How could he possibly relate to a regular girl like ginny in any way? unless you made her a genius it just seems weird. like how people usually gravitate to someone with at least one common interest. It's just my oppinion but the story is brilliant too bad its abandoned.
Gemna Destiny Seer chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
Um... FYI, some people get really offended when you insult their ship choices. I may not be one of them but I know some people who are. Another thing that you should know is that originally in the books written by J. K. Rowling, Harry was going to end up with Hermione and Ron was going to die. Just so you know.
-The Seer
dragonlordrb chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
In my opinion this is the better for not removing it.
Venus914 chapter 12 . 6/29/2012
I dont support the Harry/Hermione ship either. Im mostly for slash pairing but if it's het, then i would prefer Luna.
Venus914 chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
Huhuhu. Why are you pro-Weasley? I mean, you could have gone canon. At least, they would have been portrayed as their real self. But no, you portrayed the Weasley family as more than what they are. Seriously? I mean, patient Ron without the jealousy? Lovely Ginny with a talent? Molly without the Banshee attitude? I think, you are are painting them to be a perfect family. And i was getting used to superpowered Harry who is into Weasley-bashing.
V. L. Crawford chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
Great chapter. I was glad to see you aren't going to have Harry's love start this early. I was worried about that with how much you keep mentioning Ginny in your ANs. I hate when he has to grow up so fast. That was a problem for me with JKR and you have him doing it even younger. I can't imagine a 7 yr old living on his own no matter how smart he is. It makes me want to cry to think of such a thing. Achild who never gets to be a child. Sorry I'm not trying to say anything bad about your story. I'm just hurting for Harry in your last four years could have been filled with love and a true family instead of a little boy and an owl alone.
V. L. Crawford chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
I love your story but your Ans are driving e crazy, because they keep mentioning Ginny. Argh!
V. L. Crawford chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Great chapter. I wish it wasn't going to be Harry/Ginny. I can't wait till Harry and Sirius meet.