Reviews for Prodigy
2693 chapter 12 . 6/17/2011
Not trying to sound too judgemental here but isn't Prodigy already a rewrite of your first attempt at this story? I've loved it and want to see it continue as is and worry that I'll love the rewrite just as much only to see you unsatisfied with it for whatever reason and never finish it. You have an awesome idea for a fic - I just wish you had more confidence in it.
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 6/17/2011
I think you promised jmcqk6 when you took over Prodigy that you would write it as Harry/Hermione. If you don't intend to you should put it up for adoption and write your story.
OrphanAnnie1166 chapter 12 . 6/17/2011
This story is great as is. I hate to see you abandon a perfectly good story to begin a rewrite. Please... forge on and complete the story first. I can't wait or the conclusion.
imblessed chapter 12 . 6/17/2011
tell me you are not ruining the story with ginny/harry?
jiw123 chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
I'm enjoying your fic,

I'm not sure about all your Einstein etc links. I am always a bit hesitant when people attempt to mix magic with science. There is no limitations to magic that are commonly accepted which makes it very hard to incorporate into true science. But I'll take it as meant as part of a fictional story!

Though you might be interested to hear that einstein was supposedly very poor arithmetic, though it is more likely that he simply felt they were beneath him it was very common in those days to use women to preform calculations (I'm not sexist thats just how things where!). You might be interested to know in modern science typically there are 10 accepted/used dimensions though any number seems theoretically acceptable. Further more although there is somewhat of an in joke about flight and bumble bees it is not so much that the equations say that bumble bees can't fly rather an incorrect application of formula for fixed wing aircraft that produced said result...a school boy error so to speak!
Karakot chapter 11 . 6/16/2011
i have to agree with you on the hp/hg stand point. i happen to feel the same usually. that being said there are a few WELL writen fics on that pairing that dont make one puke. i just dont like rw/hg unless ron is not such a ass that he was in the books case if he is can we say spousel abuise down the road.

very well written and a cool idea. all in all good job. hope u do more soon.

good luck

karakot
NekoRenku chapter 11 . 5/23/2011
This was an awesome story! I'm just too lazy to log in at the moment though. :)

hope you start writing again sometime!
Kitten-the-Wolf chapter 10 . 5/11/2011
I hope you continue. I love how it is written. It's nice to find an author that takes the time to write everything out, but knows when too much is too much.
Jman12394 chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
the end part is kinda funny. i don't perfer anyone ship but i need to see that they actually have a reason to get together otherwise i dont like it
FairoNeko chapter 11 . 4/26/2011
I can't understand why you still need to remind people this is a Harry/Ginny's fic.

Aren't the characters said it all?

Btw, nice story here!

Ps. Sorry for my grammar errors!
Sierra chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
AAAAAAAAW! I hardly ever review, but this is an awesome story.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 11 . 4/9/2011
awesome story, i absolutley love it! i notices you havent update in almost 2 years, but i hope you decide to continue this story... it's too good to leave unfinished! :)
constant3 chapter 10 . 4/5/2011
I really hope you finish this someday...
pottermindsfreak365r chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
you're aparently still alive so update this wonderful story please
Radical7 chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
Hey, your story and ideas are simply brilliant, and I havn't been able to stop reading, but I have one complaint. You really need someone to edit and correct your grammar and sentence structure. It makes the story hard to read sometimes.

If you can fix that, then it would truly be a brilliant story!
789 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »