Reviews for Prodigy
Karakot chapter 11 . 6/16/2011
i have to agree with you on the hp/hg stand point. i happen to feel the same usually. that being said there are a few WELL writen fics on that pairing that dont make one puke. i just dont like rw/hg unless ron is not such a ass that he was in the books case if he is can we say spousel abuise down the road.

very well written and a cool idea. all in all good job. hope u do more soon.

good luck

karakot
NekoRenku chapter 11 . 5/23/2011
This was an awesome story! I'm just too lazy to log in at the moment though. :)

hope you start writing again sometime!
Kitten-the-Wolf chapter 10 . 5/11/2011
I hope you continue. I love how it is written. It's nice to find an author that takes the time to write everything out, but knows when too much is too much.
Jman12394 chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
the end part is kinda funny. i don't perfer anyone ship but i need to see that they actually have a reason to get together otherwise i dont like it
FairoNeko chapter 11 . 4/26/2011
I can't understand why you still need to remind people this is a Harry/Ginny's fic.

Aren't the characters said it all?

Btw, nice story here!

Ps. Sorry for my grammar errors!
Sierra chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
AAAAAAAAW! I hardly ever review, but this is an awesome story.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 11 . 4/9/2011
awesome story, i absolutley love it! i notices you havent update in almost 2 years, but i hope you decide to continue this story... it's too good to leave unfinished! :)
constant3 chapter 10 . 4/5/2011
I really hope you finish this someday...
pottermindsfreak365r chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
you're aparently still alive so update this wonderful story please
Radical7 chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
Hey, your story and ideas are simply brilliant, and I havn't been able to stop reading, but I have one complaint. You really need someone to edit and correct your grammar and sentence structure. It makes the story hard to read sometimes.

If you can fix that, then it would truly be a brilliant story!
dreammyth chapter 11 . 3/18/2011
Please continue writing! KEEP HOPE ALIVE!
Marish89 chapter 11 . 3/16/2011
I absolutely love this story - Please continue to update! I can't wait to read more!
Serenova chapter 11 . 3/8/2011
Wow, incredible story!

I was originally a little worried when you had Harry living on his own for 4 years, but everything apparently turned out fine in the end.

This story is very enjoyable and even has a lot of things in it that make sense, a lot of new idea and a lot of very interesting little twists. I was completely not expecting a personification of Magic (she seems awesome btw).

I do however hope that you update soon. I know that the last time you updated was in 2009 and but it would be great to see this story continue. I've added it to my story alerts and to my favorites just to be prepared if you ever update.

Really can't wait to see how things work out. I love Harry/Ginny as a couple, they're just adorable (after Ginny gets past her fan-girl stage at least, but hey Harry's famous so I give her a break over that).

I hope that you update sometime soon!

-Serenova
Bladeswin chapter 11 . 2/27/2011
You suck for not finishing this. Seriously, did you up and die or something?
Vyperr chapter 11 . 2/26/2011
Ok, it's been since 7-18-09, I think it's time you got back to work on your story's. Please don't tell me you have abandoned them.

If and when you finish the 2 stories I have read then I might add you to my Favorite authors list.

Take care and I really hope you get back to writing again.
784 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »