Reviews for Prodigy
snow fox2000 chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
Keep up the good work

i lkded the original i hope you do the story justice
panther73110 chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
this is a good story but it has already been written. Did you get permission from the author to write her story.
Blueowl chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
Still enjoying this, little Harry teaching himself magic :)

I laughed at the smell that seemed to be following him around :P

And Mr. Weasley, going to Dumbledore, smart man. I wonder what those two are thinking about all this, and have they realized that Harry's gone? I assume so, since Harry saw a glimpse of Albus earlier. Is the Ministry going to get involved? And the voice of th old woman...o, like the mystery.

Can't wait to read the next part.
HaruJam chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
an excellent start. i didnt find any real spelling or grammer errors and the plot is interesting. im curious to see what happens next so please update soon.

cheers!
Blueowl chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
You've got me interested, please continue.

Especially liked Harry's 'wand' :P.
anonymous-who chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
update soon!
80286 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
jmcqk6's story was great to begin with, I'm looking forward to seeing where your touch takes it.
Su-33 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I was hoping you could have some new ideas! I don't like the original fiction's plot - it happened too fast. That's why it needs to rewrite. But then, this is only the first chapter, so I don't know how's that going to be.

Did you ask the original author's permission to rewrite? It's not only polite to do so, but without permission to rewrite, your fiction might be deleted from
cutecess chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
have you read "Prodigy" by jmcgk6? It's almost exactly the same...

Wasn't there a fic called prodgidy that had more that one chapter in it?
789 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53