Reviews for PaRappa Remixed
SuperVada chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
Good story. Wish you return writing it. :(
Dr Facer chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Well, it's a good story, and even if Parappa/Sunny is my first choice when it comes to pairings in this series, Parappa/Lammy is a close second, so I'm glad someone else thinks it's a good pair up.

However, this fanfic seems to be dead. I hope you find it in you to revive it and at least write two more episodes to wrap things up.

Good work.
An Anonymous Reviewer duh chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
So, is this fic dead or something?
Guitzy chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
OH! Please I wanna know more! This is so awesome! XD

Plus I think it's really cute that Parappa really likes Lammy. I really hope you update soon! _
Secret-Agent-20 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Yay! A new Parappa fic!

I like how the characters are in character unlike other Parappa fics and it's written pretty well.

I may post my Parappa fic sometime this week.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
Just testing to see if this story's really gone... I don't see this story anymore in the default rating sorting, but it still shows up in the "All" rating sort. Also in the list of categories it says 13 Parappa fics, when it used to be 14...
NumbuhInfinity toolazy2login chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Oh sweet, after over a year of inactivity, there is a new Parappa the Rapper fanfic at last! For that, I thank you! :)

Now, I'll admit to being a little skeptical here, because I get the feeling you are 'remixing' the three games and anime so that you can get Parappa/Lammy together (assuming that's what's going to happen here). I tend to avoid Alternate Universe fics, especially if they're for pairing purposes. but I'm willing to give this fic a chance. Why? Because it's written well and, I'm sad to say, one of the very few fics (if not only fic) in the Parappa section that keeps the characters in-character.

I couldn't bother to read most of the fics here due to the way they were written or how OOC the characters were. (Including my RP-turned-fic Revenge Is Bittersweet, though admittedly that was written when I was still new to fic-writing; I'm thinking of removing it entirely.) I also dislike how Sunny Funny gets character-bashed a lot when Parappa isn't being paired with her.

Gosh, that went long, didn't it? Well anyway, uh, keep it up! And thanks again, because you might possibly start a revival of Parappa fics! :)