Reviews for The Ace of Spades Assassin
Yes, please keep going!
JustAnotherTwilightFan chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
Please start again!
Nikkirenzo59 chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
I really enjoyed your first story and I love this one so far. I know it's been a while since you updated it, but I really hope that you continue it.

JustAnotherTwilightFan chapter 4 . 1/17/2008
I find this really intersting! Are you planning on posting a new chapter anytime soon?
KleptoKei chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
*still can't wait to see what happens* Okay, I trust Regina a little better now. I like the hearse. I wouldn't drive with her, though, lolol.

This story keeps getting more and more genuine as I can't figure out what diseases they're talking about, lol! I'm really glad you did your reaserch! It's very well written, and, did I mention, AWESOME? lololol
thesunshinekid chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
Another chapter I thoroughly enjoyed - and Regina's character makes me want to laugh, but I'm too curious and suspicious.
thesunshinekid chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
You write mysteries exceptionally well - and they're not common for Twilight fics, which makes them all the more interesting to read. I love the new characters you've added, and you've absolutely nailed Carlisle's character.
amanda is baked chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
haha, that would be funny if he actually drank the tea. sorry it took me a while to review, it took me a while to get to this. _ but I promise next time to review on the first day you post your next chapter *puts hand to forehead as if in army or something...* anyway, I ee this chap. so much! update soon! or I be sad..

KleptoKei chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
*anitcipates the next chapter* Regina's the murderer... I think... I guess... maybe... huh? *Ame has no deduction skills*
thesunshinekid chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
oh... suspense. a nice start.
KleptoKei chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Poor guy... I have a feeling things are going to get a lot worse for him...

I'm so glad the sequel is here! I know this will be great!