Reviews for Before my Sun Fades to Twilight
Sunshine999 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
HI!

Its you're cousin (Josie) I didn't read your story but Hi!
axellovesmemore chapter 10 . 10/12/2007
Hey Lena lol (Alecia),

hey great story, loved IT! Well gotta go.

love always, (like a sister)

Samantha

Axel is SEXY! SEXY SEXY SEXY! hehehe
God-of-goats-loves-books chapter 10 . 8/18/2007
Hey

I don't play Zelda regularly but this is really good!

i love Riko!

And I'm sorry but as much as you hate it Maria's right he is very Fangesque. Sorry :P

I love riko and i love kia and i want to be ojan

with the laugh and the evil music and the telekinesis and the diabolical plans!

Seriously I can't wait till your school starts so you can start to update again

Keep Writing

Cat
O' Future Ruler Maria Larry chapter 10 . 8/17/2007
Yay! Good chapter! This is sweekin! Keep up the good work! Update soon! Kisses!
O' Future Ruler Maria Larry chapter 7 . 8/17/2007
(holds up hands in denial) I said Todd! (blushes, anime drop) Eh heh heh...
O' Future Ruler Maria Larry chapter 6 . 8/2/2007
Poor Midna... Poor, poor Midna, no room to squeeze in between the two other women. (sigh) OJAN RULES, DANGIT!

Fave Theme: RikoxKia. (tis sweet. So cute! Poor, poor you, you made Riko a Fa- I mean Todd character! Heh heh heh...)

Uh... anyway, please update! Kisses!
Ahleyx chapter 6 . 7/25/2007
That was a very suspenseful chapter, good job. Update soon.
Ahleyx chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
That was really good! I liked it a lot! I hope you update soon.
Ahleyx chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
OH! I get it now! Sorry about my last review, I thought Ojan was a guy now I understand. She is a girl right? I can't wait for the next chapter.
Ahleyx chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
I really like Ojan, he's really funny! He should really work on his laugh though. :-)
Ahleyx chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Great job! I'm kind of confused about the whole incident with the king's mother, but I'm sure that the chapters to come will explain. I can't wait to read more!
hardcorenope chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Hey Jwan! Guess who! You rock! I don't know anything about Zelda, but your story rocked!
O' Future Ruler Maria Larry chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
Heh. I love that line. I merely wish to RULE your pathetic lives! He he he! Anyhoo! Obviously the story wasn't going to pick up speed until you introduced OJAN! Heh! Update ASAP! Kisses!
O' Future Ruler Maria Larry chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
He he. I feel evil. I know who it is. Anyhoo, obviously I'd love for you to update ASAP. This way I can always look it up if I can't remember! Kisses!
O' Future Ruler Maria Larry chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Yay! This is great! Yay! (bows down to ruler of great writing) Fave character: Riko. I dunno, he's cool. Anyhoo! Please update soon! Kisses!