Reviews for Dick and Kory: A Love Story
FairyTalesIntheWoods chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
This was the first story i read when i discovered love the story!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
Are u gonna add to it
TTcouples chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This is my FAVOURITE story of Robstar! I am in love with it . please right a chapter that they get kids :D
shireen faisal chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
this was amazing. Kory and Dick have ALWAYS been my favorite super-couple and i just love how you made blackfire and jason come to the wedding too. Please write about them and have you written anything for beastboy and raven? if you have i will read that too :D
ChildOfWisdom chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
So beautiful!
DarkMasterofCupcakes chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Yeah, I would think that Robin and Starfire would consider their kiss in Tokyo to be their first real kiss, since the kiss they shared in "Go" was just a way for Starfire to learn English, instead of a way for them to show affection to each other. Plus, Robin probably didn't kiss back, since I doubt he was thinking anything other than "Wait...What?" during the kiss.

Congrats on the whole "love was like a flower" metaphor thing. I would expect it to sound unbearably cheesy, but here, it just sounds sweet.

The fact that Nightwing, Cyborg, and Changeling (I really hate when people have Beast Boy as an adult, at least over the age of twenty, and have him still use the name Beast Boy, so you get points there) don't know how to tie a tie is just hilarious to me. It reminds me of a line from a video I saw once: "There's four guys in this house, and nobody knows how to tie a tie!"

It really is sweet that Victor wants to make things easier for Karen by letting her move in with him, and I also like that the issue of Titans East losing a member is brought up. I've seen many stories like this, with one Titan moving in with another group, where nobody seems to realize that this will cause their old team to be down a member, meaning the team dynamics will be messed up, at least for a bit.

I actually did a double-take when Garfield said that Jinx was pregnant, just because I couldn't remember that being brought up in the past stories. I also found it somewhat ironic that two heroes, someone that people, especially children, will often look up to, are having a child out of wedlock. I mean, I know that they're getting married sometime after the baby's born, but it doesn't change the fact that when the baby was conceieved, they were unmarried. If the public isn't aware of Jinx's pregnancy yet, I really hope that the press and the like will be less dickish to her and Wally then they were towards Dick and Kory.

The relationship between Bruce and Dick is one that I find many people have varying opinions on, though no matter what, most people make it clear that Bruce does care for Dick, which makes sense since he is more or less Bruce's adopted son...well, his first one, anyway.
DarkMasterofCupcakes chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
You know, I love the fact that Ryand'r is acting like an overprotective big brother...when he's the youngest child in his family. I don't know why, but I always love when younger siblings act really protective of their older siblings, especially in cases like this, where Starfire is easily capable of dealing with Robin if he hurts her in anyway. Then again, I have plenty of characters of my own headcanon that are like that; they want to defend their siblings even if said sibling can take care of themselves.

Ah, poor Dick...Getting cake smeared on his face by one of his best friends. Though, to be fair, Kory could have very easily done it herself, and it was all in good fun.

I think a wedding is probably one of the last places you'd want to be when you're pregnant, at least if you like to drink alcohol on occasion. I mean, I do kind of feel sorry for Jinx, since she most likely wants a glass of champaigne, but she can't because of the baby.

Why do I get the feeling that Barry's retirement from being the Flash is also based partly on the fact that it'd be kind of sad for someone who is going to have a child of their own before the year is out, to have a superhero name with the word Kid in it?

Other than that, this was just an amazing chapter. Sorry for doing the reviews out of order, but hey, that's how I work.
DarkMasterofCupcakes chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Wow...Those people protesting Dick and Kory getting married are horrible. I mean, while I can get that some people would be squicked by the idea of a human marrying someone who isn't totally human, it's not like Dick is marrying the freakin' Chrysalis Eater! Besides, if they have no problem with Nightwing and Starfire getting married, which is the same damned thing, except using their superhero names instead of their real ones, why have an issue with Kory Anders marrying Dick Grayson?

Other than that, the entire scene with Raven and Starfire doing the whole "something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue" thing is just so adorable. I just love seeing these two act this way, especially since, while I knew they were close in the show, we didn't get a ton of girl-bonding time for them.
Maderthenlove chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
that story was so awesome! u should make a sequel if you dont already have one. i dont know i didnt really check. well im gonna go check now! see me in your reviews l8r. lol cant wait. i like how you made blackfire and red x go out. then u like made blackfire visit kori on the balcony and then you made red x visit dick on the balcony. i guess that was kinda smart and clever!
prinsesita100 chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
me encanto la historia
comicfan209 chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
Is this based on the show or, like, the actual comic that started in the 80s? I'm kinda confused

Great story!
Princess Emmanuella chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
I love this story but I never rerad I think it is called BAr fight or something like that but that is okay!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
I loved all the stories connecting to this story! 1 question tho where was th hunnymoon?
Magic Kiwi chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
OMG...

THAT IS THE BEST FANFIC I'VE EVR READ! MAKE A SEQUEL! PLZ!
paxmia chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I see where u got this from! reading the comic right now!

Mia