Reviews for The Edward Elric Guide to Life
Took-Baggins chapter 6 . 2/18/2008
i've really enjoyed reading this, it's too bad there's not any more! anyway, this chapter was really sweet. at least i think it was!
Took-Baggins chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
this one was quite a bit lighter than the others. really cute, too. i can just see Ed flipping out and pelting everything with random handfuls of snow. _
Took-Baggins chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
it's really sweet of him to try to do all those things for her. you're right, though, he wouldn't be able to keep it up for long.
Took-Baggins chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
i hope you don't mind getting reviews for such an old story. i'm trying to break my habit of rushing from one chapter to the next without giving feedback...

Hughes is awesome, i love how he whipped out the camera as soon as he saw them _ this is shaping up to be a nice little collection of one-shots. i like how you're connecting them. most things like this are just random snippets bunched together.
Took-Baggins chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
heh, nothing motivates like a bit of brotherly prodding. it seems like Al is always the one to try to push Ed in that direction and get him to tell her.

i liked this one!
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
that was really cute _ i'm a real sucker for EdWin fics, especially ones like this!
ninjafairygirl chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
aww. they were all pretty cute. i liked em. the title is pretty cool as well. yay!
Dainty Moon chapter 6 . 9/30/2007
OMIGOSH~! Please update soon
RabbitGal chapter 6 . 9/15/2007
AWW SHO KAWAII!-ahem-I mean hehe very nice hehehe...ya
Syolen chapter 6 . 9/10/2007
Cute and sweet !
110088 chapter 6 . 9/9/2007
So cute, how DO you do it? It wasn't bad at all, totally worth the wait! n.n
Evil Little Dog chapter 6 . 9/9/2007
This is quite cute. I'm enjoying it to pieces and hope you keep working on it.
InuyashaLuver1224 chapter 6 . 9/9/2007
Whatever, I thought it was good. And cute.
hpgrl95 chapter 6 . 9/9/2007
that was so cute i especialy loved wat ed gave to winrcant wait until the next chapter!

hpgrl95
Yun Min chapter 5 . 8/12/2007
I like it! I was on Girl scout camp (technically guide camp) for a week, I know how you feel. Still, youre doing a bteer job with updating than I manage. Update soon!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »