Reviews for Wrecking Ball
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Oh man. This is the first slash fic I've ever read. Of course, I've read quite a few slash scenes here and there in poly fics. Still, this is the first mainly-slash fic I've ever read. It was good. Drarry makes me giggle.
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Aww, Draco loves Harry.

Aww, poor Har-bear, with his angstyness.

~IP~
MihaelKai chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Aww! So cute! Love this story! It's so sweet! Awesome job!
littlelightbulb chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
i thought this was very realistic, espcially with draco's characterization. there were some lines i found kind of corny- "you're all that i need", and the fact that they cry, especially- but other than that, i liked it a lot. i loved that what was pushing draco away was the fear of being weak- very plausible. bravo!
Netrixie chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
-sniffle-

you've infected me with the awesomeness of your writing. I think i want you to marry me... or at least keep writing XD

This was amazing...
starlit seductress chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
aw, this is really sweet!
Rika100 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
AWW!

This is so cute!

I love the story!
ScreamForSOH chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
hehe. Yay! ANGSTY FLUFF!

Very nice.
LutheranChick chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
You're just slashin' away at your keyboard,aren't you?
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Ignoring the epilogue of book 7, maybe I've just read too much Harry and Draco, but this seemed really realistic. Like the boys were right on character. Not too sappy worked well here.
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Absolutely beautiful. Cute and fluffy and one of the most gorgeous things I've ever read - well done! Please write more like this!
Christine Anne chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Wow. I'm not one who likes slash much, but that wasn't bad! It was very interesting, and as you said angsty. Well.. least it was somewhat of a happy ending, right?

~Christine
RocklifeDude chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
That was so cute! And I love it so much my eyes are watering!

RocklifeDude