Reviews for Lost City An AU tale
hrhdana chapter 1 . 1/24
Aw, that's better than the one I saw on telly!
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Loved this version. Well written and much enjoyed!
LCTC chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Having a BA in Mathematics, I most definitely understood the ending to this fic! :) I could go into detail! lol...On a sphere, there are two straight lines where any two points meet. One of them is the shortest distance and the other is longer...again, I could keep going...but I totally got the sentiment.

Anyways, just wanted to let you know that I have been reading all of your S/J fics and I love them!...I am waiting to start reading Hidden Love Affair until it is finished so please finish that soon! And by all means, please keep writing S/J fics! Even though the show has ended, I will never get enough of S/J fics...I need them to survive! lol

~LCTC
HannahMontana-SG1lover chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
That was good! usully i don't like AU's but i loved this one
LuSo chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
so wish that had really happened...although if that were the case, preferably without the Jack-being-frozen-for-months part, that would have caused Sam and the baby a lot of distress.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
It made sense to me!

It was just wonderful ... Though it was a great scene in the original universe when Teal'C and Daniel and finally Hammond arrived ... it was so funny ... ;-)

But you're version is so much better!

I would have loved to be one of her students ... But I'm not really sure if I would have left the room ... ;-)

THX
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I loved this so much more than the actual episode we saw :) You had me in tears and smiling at the same time, and loving every minute :)
awishaway chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I loved it. A smiple solution to a situation. Great job as usual.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
this is definitely the better version. Now, if you could only erase Chimera and I would be in heaven.

Great job, too bad you weren't the screenwriter of the show.