Reviews for Educating Sesshoumaru
Inner Sakura-chan chapter 6 . 10/9/2010
that is awesome '"Kagome you buso..."'

just awesome
kouga's older woman chapter 6 . 3/10/2009
They really could use some family counceling!
jupiter2005 chapter 6 . 3/5/2009
what site do u find ur japanese words at? please update soon, would really like to know what other wishes she makes to screw up again or fix things. also if inuyasha gets into trouble for trying to attack sesshomaru while kagome is there.
merlyn1382 chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
oh my all they need now is for inubaka demon blood to take over then we will have a pissed off miko again

love it and look forward to the next chapter
pandora-of-the-south chapter 6 . 3/3/2009
Love the story! Can't wait to read more! I wonder if the pack will decide it is safer if Kagome and Sess go to the future for the time being until she can reverse the wish...any who keep up the good work and looking forward to reading the next chapter soon
Sesshomaru2004 chapter 6 . 3/3/2009
this is great keep it up
loretta537 chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
poor inuyasha i think he's about to get his back broken by a lot of sits
Rayne Goldenhart chapter 5 . 12/3/2008
lol nice. The great Lord Fluffy turned human. that is just hilarious. Nice story. i like it
Xepher06 chapter 5 . 11/8/2008
I really like this story so far! i think it is really good and sorta funny! i hope u update soon! can't wait! :3
Sesshomaru2004 chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
this is great, please keep it up
loretta537 chapter 5 . 6/13/2008
oh i love this story! a human sesshomaru, very nice.
Darkness living in Hope chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
ooh no inuyasha is going to wake them up... that cant be good for his health haha

very funny chapter

loved rins flower power all over kagome and sesshomaru

plz update soon :D
sayuri-girl chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
oh ... this is good ... I love it ... the situation with Sesshoumaru and Kagome slapping him across his cheek when he was a youkai are so funny ... I can't wait to see what happens next ;)

~sayuri~
Darkness living in Hope chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
OMG I LOVED SANGOS THREAT

totally funny

loved the chapter and cant wait for the next one to be up
Sesshomaru2004 chapter 4 . 3/24/2008