Reviews for Underlying Woes
momsboys chapter 28 . 10/9/2015
Excellent story
DeathDagger chapter 28 . 9/8/2015
Your story was nice. I will admit I'm a bit disappointed that Ziva didn't retaliate against Abby and that she didn't get a more than a disapproving glance from Gibbs but other than that it was enjoyable
DeathDagger chapter 12 . 9/8/2015
Gibbs and Abby? Yuck! She's way too immature for him
DeathDagger chapter 5 . 9/8/2015
I can already tell I'm not gonna like Abby in this one, she's like a meddling jealous daughter
tasheika.conley chapter 28 . 7/11/2015
Really liked the story!
brook chapter 28 . 6/19/2012
A case of alls well that ends well. Glad Jethro gave Abby the tongue lashing she deserved. To be honest, I agree with Abby, she is a dangerous woman, and needs serious help.
brook chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Oh poor Jethro. He is having a kidney stone attack. I can feel for him. Hope Ziva can find Ducky soon.
brook chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Just came upon story. Go Zibbs. A great beginning.

Just wanted to comment on Abby. Her character is childish and grating on the nerves. I am astonished that she would be tolerated in a real NCIS office. She needs her Cafpow-then on your way into the office buy it. Nothing against the actress, but she is written as a very self-centered immature person. If she graduated college at 22, at a minimum she would be in 2009, 29-30 years old. To call her ecentric would be a kindness. And she can be nasty if she doesn't get her way. You do a grand job writing her, but she is still annoying. Could you imagine her at 50 going through menopause?
Ouch chapter 28 . 3/6/2011
I really enjoyed this story, but it was tough to read.

Being prone to Kidney stone attacks; this story had me wincing.

I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy, let alone on Gibbs.

I just wish the bad-guys hadn't been Israeli, they have it tough enough as it is.

Again, a really good read.

All the best.
Cleavage Queen chapter 28 . 10/23/2010
Oh MY!

What a great story!

Interesting premise and well written!

Thanks

(and as I'm reading this quite some time after you wrote it - I hope your Dad is well and your little boy is growing into a fine toddler!)
mollygibbs101 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I love this! I really love long stories! Are you planning on writing another one soon? Well done!
Aurelie G chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
p
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 28 . 9/12/2008
Ah that was such a wicked story, I really loved it! Thank you :)
jojocat chapter 28 . 9/11/2008
Excellent story. Well-written, action-packed. Awesome read!
dg101 chapter 28 . 9/11/2008