Reviews for no halo, an' one wing in the fire
TheKritty chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
I LOVED this chap!I like the way you bring almost all characters into the story, it's like a puzzle *lol* I was like "oh,there is Andy from season 2...and OH there is Ash! Oh there is Cas um Jimmy from these days" :) It's the little things, you know,tiny references to some things, the writing style (which is actually a big thing,isn't it?.), some really outstanding phrases...the way you describe Dean's twisted phsyche...

This chap gave me chills again and left me all upset (meant in a good way *lol*) and excited and longing for more. It's really a funny and confusing thing: I can't really stop reading this story,because it's all...special and I've never read something like that before! Take that as an compliment *winks*

Kritty
enviousxbeauty chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
Great chapter. I liked this one a lot. Keep up the good work. Take care.
nexus432 chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
Please write more soon.
PADavis chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
I love that one of your earlier reviews said that this fic was like 'a slow motion car crash'. You don't want to look but you can't draw your eyes away. I reread the first four chapters, but then you knew I would, before diving into ch 5. It seemed so weird to have S4 in here at first.

But Dean and the mirror and Pam and John out killing and Dean joining him as Gabriel by the end... YOWZA. This is just as freaky good as I remembered it.

I am so happy you picked it up and brushed it off and found something all shiney and bloody under there. Loved the feel of chills up my spine reading this.

Phoebe
NongPradu chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
Oh my holy good GOD!

I don't even know what to say to this. I'm as confused as Dean is, and yet I'm completely blown away. The image of Dean trapped behind the murky mirror, with Pamela watching it as if in a vision, was so poetic and beautiful - and then you added that freakish demonic twist to it all and now I'm just freaking BEWILDERED!

I'm LOST, woman! LOST! lol. But in a terrified, need-a-stiff-drink kind of way.

I love this to pieces and then some. When it's all done I might need you to unravel it for me. lol.
enviousxbeauty chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
This is interesting. Great work!
TheKritty chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
Oh dude, that's one helluva AU!

I really love your writing style, it's unique, I've never read something like this before...I had to get used to it at the beginning and was confused, but I coulnd't stop reading. But reading the 2nd chap I was completely used to this...special writing style, all non-linear and all, and I really felt what Dean must have nfused and...a little...f*ed up in the head...and all traumatised and...man, I love that hurt!/traumatised! , I'm not so much into stories which are AU THIS much, but there are some, and this 'verse is great. There are some little things, like the idea of Azazel and John and how you smartly brought Max and Meg together, and the thing with Andy, and Gordon and Henricksen...real smart of you, seriously.

And the Benders...creepy...

And now,Dean is Gabriel again and is with Pa, who is possessed by YED...if I got you right *lol*

I'm looking forward to the next chap!

Kritty
sela117 chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
Holy crap... Just read through the first 5 chapters and I can't believe I didn't read this before. I wasn't sure of the wandering story line at first, but the more I read the more I felt like I was actually inside of Dean's head (disturbing as it is) seeing bits and pieces of his memories and thoughts. The chaos actually works really well with the feelings and emotions running through the story.

Can't wait to ready more!

Sheila
Velvet Green chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
Wow, twisted but good.

I especially liked the first chapter about Dean's time with the Benders.
Cringe chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
A little confusing at first, but I got the hang of it!

Really intrigueing read. I can't wait for more :)
Sharon chapter 4 . 10/2/2008
Your story is kinda like a slow motion car crash - you want to look away but you just can't.

After reading your story I have the biggest headache from each line jumping every which way possible - even though that is the case I can't stop reading it.

I've put it in my TBC pile & am looking forward to your next chapter. Great job, incredibly infuriating but captivating all at the same time!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I went wandering and found this. Fascinating.
Irishmama chapter 4 . 8/9/2008
Following you is next to impossible and it's so frustrating because is so want to. You're hopping around with ninty percent dialog and no explinations for the jump indication of where your going or why. I just can't keep up. HELP. The story needs fat so someone not inside your head knows what where and when you are and even at times what you're talking about. I am intreged I want to know more but I also want to understand it.
Irishmama chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
The story is fasinating or would be if I could follow it but each line stands alone jumping back and forth between time periods and events and no one event is wholey explained or even half explained. Seventyfive persent of each event is left to guess work and so is a great deal of the stories particulars. I wouldn't mind that so much if it was linner. That would make figuring out the events a little easier.

As I said fasinating twist on the Bender consept, (I'm going at it very differantly myself) but so many things were mirely hinted at and I have no idea what was intended by them. For egsample what was going on between Dean and Ellen (doesn't reflect well on Ellen. Did Sam go to Palo Alto or not? You say yes then no. Which is it? Fill in the missing peices fesh it out and put it in propper order so I don't have to stop after every line and play find where this piece of the puzle fits and I'll eagerly read it.
heraldtaliar chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
Yay! You updated! And it's just as dark as ever! I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »