Reviews for no halo, an' one wing in the fire
Silvertayl 57 chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
I just found your interesting story, It says it's complete but that can't be right, you can't leave it there. More soon please.

Silvertayl
Dugleik chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
The story is so messy, and confusing and perfect. You manage to tell a whole story without doing anything but hint at what is actually happening. The writingstyle works perfectly in this story.
mysong chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
Ok... that first part was great, but I sort of got lost in the second part... I'll just read it again, very interesting to read as non-linear. :)
Annonie chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
I really love this story and i'm so glad you updated. I love how its like you give us pieces to a puzzle and we have to put them together ourselves. So creative!
PADavis chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
Fantastic - a new chapter. I reread chap 1 - 3 with, well not pleasure, but such a growing sense of horror and anticipation - made my skin twitch. This is still one hell of a fic and getting more disturbing and addictive the more chapters I read. So glad you added to it!

Phoebe
heraldtaliar chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
My god this is so good! I know you haven't worked on it in months but I seriously hope you plan on continuing. It's such an awesome original idea and you're so good at handling the physical and emotional damage that poor Dean is going through. Being such an angst-addicted Deangirl, I tore through your three chapters of this story and I can't wait for more. :) Please continue! I want to know how it ends for Gabe/Dean.
Elfishme chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
O_O aww man, why did it end there? poor Dean
Jayy chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
Interesting story, though I found the back and forth, and different viewpoints confusing sometimes. It would have been better if they were in a different font, or something.
mysong chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
that's a very unique way of writing. but I get how it works. this story is just giving me shivers. the Missouri parts, Gabe, Dean... jeez. it's amazing what pictures get into my head. XD
burnmedown chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
Ohh...amazing, as always, but this one in particular made my throat ache:

["Pa..." Gabriel whispers brokenly. He's on his hands and knees at the old man's feet, clawing at Pa's dirty work boots with numb fingers. "...please ... please ... 'm sorry ... sorry ... no more ... please ... no more ... good boy ... I'll be a good boy..."]

Oh, Dean/Gabriel. He breaks my heart no matter what 'verse he's in.
lilgurlgreen chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
I normally dislike slash, but this story's so good I don't mind it. You aren't going to kill him off are you? It would fit, I guess, but still...kill Dean? Is Dean a reaper; or is he just killing people for one? Anywho..Awesome job, can't wait till the next chapter!
lilgurlgreen chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
This is so twisted...I love it! You did a really good job with it. Please Continue It!
nexus432 chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
I love this fic. Please write more especially using the Gabriel Bender identity.
Dugleik chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
Oh my fucking God, you have to continue this story. Because it's twisted and sick and I love it.
lucablue chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
At first I found it a little hard to read but now I've got the hang of it I absolutely love this story. It's actually very clever writing and very addictive reading.

Please keep going with this story, I am now quite attached to it.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »