Reviews for no halo, an' one wing in the fire
wild wolf free17 chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
Oh, my poor Dean!

Awesome.
FallenAntigone chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
Man. I was so pissed at the part where Max tells Dean he had it good. WTF? And the reaper was unbelievably creepy. Hard to get through the begining but the middle flew by.
burnmedown chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
Oh, I was so excited to see that this story had been continued, and you didn't disappoint. Dark and lyrical and amazing.
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Whoa. This? Was amazing. I totally adored it. _ Will there be more?
Wolf Maid chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Twisted, dark, beautiful, haunting...you are pure genius, and this fic is so unbelievably wonderful! Love it, love you!
FallenAntigone chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
I really shouldn't enjoy Dean being hurt this much. ;) Oh well... wonderful work again. It's kind of hard to follow but is so dark and wonderful. You still manage to keep Dean's character. The way you wrote it reminds me a lot of the Cowboy verse. Which you should read if you haven't already.
indusgirl1313 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
It's a very interesting story, I really like it. I hope that you update really soon.
mysong chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Hmm... interesting style of writing. I had to read a couple sections a few times to understand it, but otherwise well written. :)
Isobel Swan chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Is this a 'stream of consciousness' piece? Very interesting. I wondered why Hendricksen is involved. Please exaplin. I'm not sure that Dean/Gabriel would konw who 'Dorian Gray' was if he was dragged up by the Benders for the better part of his life.
burnmedown chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I've just recently found out how much I love dark, wrenching, non-linear fics (especially when they're about our gorgeous, tortured Dean), and this one is exceptionally well done. I'll be re-reading to try to catch all the nuances. Amazing job.
LunarDreamed chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
We love tigriswolf and her twisted little plot bunnies ;)

This is wonderful. I love how you the narration is all broken up. I love the feeling of insanity and confusion. I love how Dean turns out all crazy but distressed by it. I just love it.
Winchester494 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Very interesting, really liked it, but it was kind of confusing and time lines were sort of hard to follow but I really liked it. So good job, is there more?
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Oh, my fic! *howls with joy*

LOVE this story. SO MUCH.

I have a somewhat disturbing kink for sexually-abused Dean, dark!Dean, and killer!Dean, so... yeah. LOVE this fic.
SciFiNutTX chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Okay, your rating on the AU-bizzaro-meter is about a 8.5 for that one!

Stretching out a little with this one, huh? Different writing style, non-linear. Got a little confusing in a couple of places, but overall I think I followed it well enough.

Really interesting. I never would have thought of that particular AU.
Carole chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
So wonderfully twisted. Damn.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5