Reviews for Twenty Paces
Aureleis chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
*laughs delightedly* Wonderful! Never thought of that one. Excellent job.
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
A great story. Very funny.
DemonicSymphony chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I can't believe I hadn't left a review for this!

Wonderful one shot. (No pun intended) -clings to you-

I love your stories so much!
sudoku chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Wow that is the infamous mark :)

They never mentioned it in AWE, did not they? I meant about the mark. Anyway, I don't know that you write humour as well, I should catch up on Rubicon later.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Now THAT makes sense. I don't get all these gay jokes between Beckett and Jack. I have nothing against those who favor the pairing mind you, but I honestly don't see it. THIS makes sense to me. Great idea!
Friendly-Feline chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Lollz, I love this one-shot! Hehe, Jack choosing Beckett's...ahm... "size" as a topic of mirth, lolzz xD

Great job!
Leaving-My-Mark chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
lol. Nice one!
Rokhal chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I love your stories. They're so sensible.

Anyway, this feels good. Feels canon. I like how Jack plays to the letter of the law and not the spirit, earning himself an opportunity to shoot Beckett in the back, then despite Beckett's paranoia, settles the dispute like a 'gentleman.' Then, of course, Beckett's probably a little irked that Jack didn't consider him enough of a threat to kill him when he had the chance.
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
“You should have never chosen my height as a topic for mirth.” Oh, that had me rolling on the floor!

I half to assume this incident takes place *before* Jack's branding, because I don't think he'd pass up any chance to shoot Beckett afterwards.