Reviews for Yes
Summoner Luna chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Somehow this is the first time I have read this, and that is truly a shame as it is beautiful (and I think the scene breaks are easy to follow, so even with ffnet's ridiculousness the story does not suffer). :) Also, slightly ironic I would find it today, as last night my husband and I were discussing the fact that Rinoa would probably be entirely against the idea of junctioning because she would see it as cheating.

I love the way you visualize the use of magic...Few things make me happier in stories than seeing that come to life in an active, physical way. Brilliant. :)
Useless-Materia chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I love this! I always thought it odd how the second Rinoa joins the team she can cast and fight like a trained SeeD. This is wonderfully written and a really new idea. I love reading about FFVI magic, and your take on it is astounding.
Katrina-Irene chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Wow, that was really good. I never questioned the fact that Rinoa became a sorceress, but I loved how you incorporated some of the stuff from the game into your fanfiction, nice work.
invocations chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
This was beautiful, haunting, and an creative look into the mechanics of magic in the game. It's so fitting how sorceress magic wields its sorceress and not the other way round; it's creepy and just so apt. I loved your take on Rinoa because it's just like her to keep trying and wanting to be useful.
ChocoBanana Parfait chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
This was really good. It was nice to see a story that had a different perspective about Rinoa becoming a Sorceress. I loved it
P.O.KILLER chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
. . .really insightful! I absolutely loved it. The bluntness of of it was a good slap in the face for me, and I LOVED it! I wish stroies like these got the attention they deserved, really good job!

-Dead Pollen