Reviews for When Pig's Fly
RachelTheSilentKunoichi chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
UPDATE PLZ!
Enpowerswan chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
Hey no problem. Technically I am too. I am not supposed to be on right now... I won't hate, abhorrence, abomination, anathema, animosity, animus, antagonism, antipathy, aversion, bete noire, bugbear, destination, detestation, dislike, enmity, execration, grievance, gripe, hatred, hostility, ill will, irritant, loathing, malevolence, malignity, mislike, nasty look, nuisance, objection, odium, pain, rancor, rankling, repugnance, repulsion, resentment, revenge, revulsion, scorn, shudders, spite, trouble, venom, destroy, demolish abort, annihilate, axe, blot out, break down, butcher, consume, cream, crush, damage, deface, desolate, despoil, dismantle, dispatch, end, eradicate, erase, exterminate, extinguish, extirpate, impair, kill, liquidate, maim, maraud, mutilate, nullify, overturn, quash, quell, ravage, ravish, raze, ruin, sabotage, shatter, slay, smash, snuff out, spoliate, stamp out, suppress, tear down, torpedo, trash, wipe out, wreck, zap, ...er...you. Ha! l8r :)
Enpowerswan chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
Poor edward. If he thinks it wil be so easy he is dumber than he looks. Hoping for more chapters!
Enpowerswan chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Interesting...HA! I can't wait for the next chapter!
ditz4lyf chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
hm. update soon your driving me insane lol!
shadmsluv chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
post soon! I really like this ff! && I have to read summer books too and they are super boring. Post when you can!
vampireninja09 chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
Okay it is decided...I love your stories! I got an update today about a new chapter of your today lol which was a author note...and decided to read this story! It is hilarious! A different side of Bella in a way..and Edward too! I can't wait until next chapter! awesome writing..and chapter!
NewLeaf chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
Wow, walking dictionary, that was quite a start. You better be planning on updating soon, because I think some peeps are going to do ...well some specific things from your list, most likely hate. I'd just be annoyed, but hey, I'm not updating myself at the moment. What goes around comes around, right?

-NewLeaf
Mbradbury1207 chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
hahahaha. very nice list of words. well anyways. im acually liking the story ;pp. update soon... when your un banned from teh computer.

BombtasticSkittles chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
plz update i'll keep read if you do

the person typeing this
blissfulmemories chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
haha...i love that list of words! i assume u looked up hate on thesaurus! one thing tho, they are not all verbs! u cant "abhorrence" someone! abhor is the verb...same for all the other words...only about 15 work...XD

sorry, im just teasing ya, its so much fun, u should try it sometime...XD

anyways, hope u get ur comp back really soon, i need more updates!
blissfulmemories chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
haha! i love this bella! she is so fun and gutsy, i love her! and edward too! hes like a man-whore (excuse my poor choice of words, but hey, can u disagree? XD) i cant wait to see the magic hes going to work on bella! _

p.s: in my last review i wrote "hand out" i meant "hang out"...ugh...typos...hate em. also i think i wrote said instead of sad, so watch out for that

as u can tell, im a spelling and grammar nazi XD sry, i cant help it, i correct others and myself all the time...and btw, its ciao, not chow. XD joking, joking, but it is ciao XD
blissfulmemories chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
oh! i LOVED it! its very good...and funny! chloe is absolutely hilarious! XD one thing tho, its opposite, not opposed. when u say that chloe is competely different from bella, u write opposed, which means against. its not said op-o-sit, but a-posed. ex: i am very opposed to society's view on gay marriage. (lol, i am. i think if they want to, well why not?) the correct spelling is opposite, as in my best friend and I are complete opposites, but we hand out 24/7 (which we do! XD)

anyways...im a bit upset with u! u so better update the way idiots really run! and how to love a guy you hate? i miss it...that fic was genius!

and also...wat about the reason i wear red lipstick? i loved the fic to death! the last time u updated that story was in may...TT_TT did u give up on it? please say no! did u know that i read the fic more than three times? thats how said i am...
I-luv-Edward11 chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
i really like this story and i have a Question...is Edward still a vampire or is he human in this one?
a.fall.from.grace chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
This is really good. Is the rating going to change? Just wondering. Please continue
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »