Reviews for When Pig's Fly
Fairy Bitch Ice chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
Oh I love this chapter. But you could have tried to elaborate and make it detailed. But that was very good. :) :) :) :)
reginah72 chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
Hi, I just wanted to let you know I like your story and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Fairy Bitch Ice chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
That was very interesting. I liked the first few lines. I like the part where bella says men think woman are beers until they toss them and get another one. That was funny. Low creatures.
r0b0tic vampir chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
I like the way Edward was introduced. NIce job except you made some grammar mistakes, but that's okay. Great chapter, update soon please.
Alix.Natalie chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
I'll admit the last sentence was hilarious, but the chapter could have been stronger in every way.

There were also a few spelling mistakes and some repeated words...
IsabellaMarieSwan123 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
I really love the descriptions you do they are so in depth, they make the story even better than it already is. You also have a great way of writing, it reminds me of Meg Cabot but it is still original. Absolutely fabulous!
ditz4lyf chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Im very glad to announce my arrival back home and that now i will be constantly reading your stories once again lol. im really interested in this story. it for some reason reminds me a little about "how to love a guy you hate". i can not wait for the next chapter. talk to you soon!

-sami
Chrissienuil chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
it sounds interesting so far update soon
littletwilightgirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
It's cute. Please update soon.
wretched witch chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I hope you update this story AND The Way Idiots Really Run SOON!

Like it so far!

Yours, gabby
Free Energy chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Nice story and I await this story and the other one's next chapter.
r0b0tic vampir chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Great chapter, although I have already read it, I still enjoyed reading it again. Update soon as well The way idoits really run. Well, bye. _.
marianna14 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
i love it its something different from other stories which is really good i was getting boredd update soon!
MartaSwan chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
well i didn't like the scene btw bella and chloe...and omg 24 yrs and she hasn't kissed yet...this is too much!i would feel a little...depressed...but let alone that i like the plot i can't wait for the next chap!

baci

marta
wanderlustlights chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Holy... jeez, this was fantastic, m'dear. :]] Great job on it, especially all the descriptive-ness. Update soon? Yeah.

MUAH!