Reviews for Fluorescent
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I've read this fic before but now I've taken time to review. I absolutely love this concept about something as simple as the lights, and how you delved into Bella's character. Amazing work. There are far too little character pieces out there, and this is one of the better ones.
nomdeplume17 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
ive been isolated from music so long it hurts - living off of sips of lyrics from my friends ipods. roman catholics are bitches about stuff like that, and try to get you hooked on jazzy standards form the fourties instead of REAL music, shit with a little more MEANING. now, if you thought this was going to be a review of your writing, sorry, i guess i disappoint people. i mean, i am the only "alternative", or whatever you wanna call it, personality in a completely religious family. but to get to my point - im discovering music slowly, and i like everything you've got down in your playlist. Would you mind sending me something more extended, something to really wake up my senses? I'd really appreciate it.
HungryLikeTheWolf19 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Wow, I really liked this. you're a good writer. Nice job.
Bella-with-the-blue-eyes chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Yet again really good story- and Jack's Mannequin is one of the best bands ever.

Eillac chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Very well written. It says quite a lot, for not really talking about anything.

Lobaa chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
You Great writer

Me Should just screw the attempts or writing
coquelicotte chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Aww...this was sad but written very well. Nice work here.

*Vanity Is Precious*
EdwardDazzlesMe chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Great story! I'm glad I took the time to read it. :) It was well written and believable.

God has blessed you with an incredible gift. :)

Keep it up!

sheeparelikesocool chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
its so sad and beutiful. i loved it
J Plash chapter 1 . 11/25/2007

Feels like Bella's NM mind, even though it's in 3rd person. Not sure whether the slightly off balance repetition (down to phrases - 'right about now' - in the middle) is deliberate, but I think it works really well in this context. It sounds exhausted, on edge, struggling to cope enough to pass as sane. Lovely.

Not sure about 'reality check' at the end - surely at this point Bella's already firmly under the impression that she's generally unappealing? Perhaps I'm missing something, lol.

Great fic, anyhow.
scintillant.blackskies chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
I absolutely love the last three lines.

Fantastic. )
Bella Sangue chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Love it!
alphamaniax chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I'd say you don't. But we're equal. Im a music fiend. And only for good stuff.

Skillet, Jack's Mannequin, Three Days Grace, Paramore..etc

Good story anyway.
Kissa1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
It's your first ever one-shot? Wow, it was so good! Your stories always has that... real feeling about them, and so does this one. You really get under the character's skin. Great one!
Moonpetal Lily chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Aww, getting into the depth of her pain again...this was good, although you switched bewteen present and past tense halfway through.