Reviews for Sometimes
Dr. Puffnstuff chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This is bloody brilliant. This needs way more hype so others can read this beautiful fic. Honestly i loved it. So so so much.
David chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Oh my... I just... Have so many feels. This is perfect. Put this 16 year old male to tears. Thank you so much for this beautiful fic!
Kass chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I was Bawling all Threw out the story really heart touching 3
MisheardLyrics chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
That Is So Fucking Sad)); I Even Crying D:
happy mess inside a cup chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
It takes a lot to make me cry with fanfictions, but yet I feel a few tears escape from my eyes. Tragic and well-written. My favourite combination. Well done.
Crazy-Obsessed-Potter-Chick chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This is such a sweet sad story. It spoke to me a lot. I'm not personally a ron/Hermione and Harry/ginny fan but this was really good. Thanks for writing this.
House Beoulve chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Um.. you said this was dark.. this isn't dark. this is angsty, there is a distinct difference..
jadedheart25 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
This is one of my all time favorite story's,it so very sad and tragic but it also very beautiful.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
This was a very good story. I love how dejected that Harry and Hermione are in this; that depression shows through very well.
autumn145 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Oh my god... that was beautifully written.

You actually made em cry [

*adds to favorites*
ninjamonkey26 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
What The F# $? And u wonder why Harmonians are so pissed off all the time?... Its because people like you label S# $ like this H/Hr. U might as well have posted H/G or HG/RW for all the taunting inside this flaming POS...I guarantee you if H/Hr was canon Harmonians would not behave so despicably. Who the #$% marries when they're NOT pregnant AND neither party loves the other?...
the Wolf at Bay chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
you have a poetic sense when you want it. ive read alot of darker fics, this is the only one that actually made me tear, thats pretty significant.
Hoeun chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Made me cry. Amazing, and sad.
123456789abcdefghijk chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
that was a mixture of sadness, desprateness, and love.

Un-dieing love. THAT was so sad!

But i loved it!

Abbie
ENTRIKIT chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
That honestly made me want to cry.

It was beautiful.