Reviews for Love, Shakespeare
j.d.y chapter 4 . 11/7/2016
This is so brilliant! And funny! And awesome! LOL!
blastberry chapter 4 . 9/4/2016
If I drop a line, will you write more? Well, I think you were funny and witty with this story with narutos 'a goofy POV. I would love it if you would continue this story. Common, we've barely seen sasuke and I'm hooked on what's gonna happen next! I know that this story hasn't been updated for a few years or so but you can't blame a girl for trying...
She-Wolf971 chapter 4 . 5/15/2016
So my question is... . . ?
Seriously where is it?
You can't write like this and get me hooked and have such excellent prose and phenomenal characterization and such a good intro to this and leave me hanging like this.
Please for the sake of all that is holy and good and pleasant give me more of this.
I mean come on there was barely even any Sasuke.
And you can't tease a woman with KakaIru and not pull through.
I've read and reread this story 3 times and I cannot bear the fact that I can't simply continue.
Please, grace me with more
Guest chapter 4 . 5/8/2016
It's so captivatingly witty, i want mooore please-
chris1501 chapter 4 . 3/21/2016
OMGomgomg! I want more of thissss!, And the end of the chapter ohhhh, I love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
I am crying deeply inside my soul right now because this was last update in 2008 which means it's highly unlikely it's ever gonna be updated again. Thanks for putting it on here, though- you have a great writing style and the characters are great! I just wish there was more :/
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 4 . 8/27/2015
I think you should continue writing this :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
I'm sorry that you don't like it, but I think it's hilarious. It's pretty good! Really! I would definitely read the next chapter of you choose to write i :)
nhimcon chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
This is absolutely amazing and unique. I have never seen a fanfic told in first pov with such amusing lines and still managed to be sensational and sweet. Some scenes give me fuzzy wuzzy feelings. I adore all the mentions of movies and books, because they make the fic *real*, relatable (if there's such word). Shame that you seemingly dropped this fic, but if you ever decided to continue, just know that you'd have an avid reader right here ;)
WinterPrayeroftheMoons chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
It's good so far. I love it.
...i have a question though. Does Sasuke like Naruto back too? O.o or is he going to be: "you're a fool, Naruto."
Insane Penguin chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Omg this is really good and I really hope ur continuing this. Ur an amazing writer and this is really funny and interesting:)
MusicFan Banana chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
What? no, I want more!
But first thing first, I don't know if you're going to update the story soon, so I'll just going to tell you what I think about it.
Grammar: Your grammar is excellent, is easily legible and dandy. You don't have mistakes in spelling (not that I saw...) and it's simply great.

Plot: Your plot is original and creative, I never saw a plot that can, practically, suck you in. Actually, a movie with this plot (I don't know if there's any) would be amusing, I actually would see myself attracted to it. I really like the whole "Shakespeare" theme. The plot gives so much about the story and yet, it doesn't reveals everything.

Characters: I love them! Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, Iruka... and even Sasuke, although I haven't seen so much of him to completly love him. I really like how they interact, Naruto and Sakura friendship, they aren't awkward and hostil between them, the managed to save what they had before marriage, and that makes the story better, seeing how funny is theirs interaction. Then there's Kakashi, he sure is a... character, he's odd, weird, crazy... and I love him. I imagine him as the excentric actor.

Narrator: I love Naruto's pov! being able to see his thoughts, it's perfect, his mind is a very... interesting place... like when he was with Iruka, boy if that part didn't crack me up, (rawr) jaja.

Finally (after my letter) I would really like to see this story contuniation, it's to good to be lefft discontinued, and nobody would be ably to retake it amd make it like you do, you have an unique way of writing. I hope I can read more of you... Good luck!

If music be the food of love, play on,
Give me excess of it; that surfeiting,
The appetite may sicken, and so die
Shinjiteru chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
I haven't the faintest idea what you're babbling about, darling. This story is hilarious, sweet and all over perfect however you might look at it. I've read it years ago for the first time, and it's just as good as I remember it. I don't know if you're planning on continuing it (probably not, seeing how long it's been) but I still thought I'd drop by and tell you it's awesome.
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Do you hate me? WHY!
Please update. Y U NO UPDATE?
Have you've seen how many review you have? the plot it's very interesting, it was the first thing that got me :)
Sliver of Light chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
where are yooooou? hello, by the way I'm one of Dualism's stalkers that got here because she had this in her favorite stories list. I think your story's pretty cool, humor-wise. I don't write as good as you do but I do hope that if ever you pick up this story again, there'll be more plot-building and maybe less of Naruto's side /side/ comments because there tend to be a lot and weeell sometimes I think it's overdoing it. I don't know but that's just my opinion anyway. And I really hope you'll write again because this has potential if polished a bit. :) Thanks for the nice read.