Reviews for Love, Shakespeare
nhimcon chapter 4 . 6/11
This is absolutely amazing and unique. I have never seen a fanfic told in first pov with such amusing lines and still managed to be sensational and sweet. Some scenes give me fuzzy wuzzy feelings. I adore all the mentions of movies and books, because they make the fic *real*, relatable (if there's such word). Shame that you seemingly dropped this fic, but if you ever decided to continue, just know that you'd have an avid reader right here ;)
WinterPrayerOfTheMoons chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
It's good so far. I love it.
...i have a question though. Does Sasuke like Naruto back too? O.o or is he going to be: "you're a fool, Naruto."
Insane Penguin chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Omg this is really good and I really hope ur continuing this. Ur an amazing writer and this is really funny and interesting:)
MusicFan Banana chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
What? no, I want more!
But first thing first, I don't know if you're going to update the story soon, so I'll just going to tell you what I think about it.
Grammar: Your grammar is excellent, is easily legible and dandy. You don't have mistakes in spelling (not that I saw...) and it's simply great.

Plot: Your plot is original and creative, I never saw a plot that can, practically, suck you in. Actually, a movie with this plot (I don't know if there's any) would be amusing, I actually would see myself attracted to it. I really like the whole "Shakespeare" theme. The plot gives so much about the story and yet, it doesn't reveals everything.

Characters: I love them! Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, Iruka... and even Sasuke, although I haven't seen so much of him to completly love him. I really like how they interact, Naruto and Sakura friendship, they aren't awkward and hostil between them, the managed to save what they had before marriage, and that makes the story better, seeing how funny is theirs interaction. Then there's Kakashi, he sure is a... character, he's odd, weird, crazy... and I love him. I imagine him as the excentric actor.

Narrator: I love Naruto's pov! being able to see his thoughts, it's perfect, his mind is a very... interesting place... like when he was with Iruka, boy if that part didn't crack me up, (rawr) jaja.

Finally (after my letter) I would really like to see this story contuniation, it's to good to be lefft discontinued, and nobody would be ably to retake it amd make it like you do, you have an unique way of writing. I hope I can read more of you... Good luck!

If music be the food of love, play on,
Give me excess of it; that surfeiting,
The appetite may sicken, and so die
Shinjiteru chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
I haven't the faintest idea what you're babbling about, darling. This story is hilarious, sweet and all over perfect however you might look at it. I've read it years ago for the first time, and it's just as good as I remember it. I don't know if you're planning on continuing it (probably not, seeing how long it's been) but I still thought I'd drop by and tell you it's awesome.
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Do you hate me? WHY!
Please update. Y U NO UPDATE?
Have you've seen how many review you have? the plot it's very interesting, it was the first thing that got me :)
Sliver of Light chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
where are yooooou? hello, by the way I'm one of Dualism's stalkers that got here because she had this in her favorite stories list. I think your story's pretty cool, humor-wise. I don't write as good as you do but I do hope that if ever you pick up this story again, there'll be more plot-building and maybe less of Naruto's side /side/ comments because there tend to be a lot and weeell sometimes I think it's overdoing it. I don't know but that's just my opinion anyway. And I really hope you'll write again because this has potential if polished a bit. :) Thanks for the nice read.
Kukiko-Rei chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
This is really amusing lol. I like the way you write out Naruto's view on things. XD
3dumplings3 chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
this is so awesome.
3dumplings3 chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
My god I love this fic.

The writing is delightful,

The characterization is delightful,

And best of all, it's got that old new york city flair.

You mentioned Jamba juice, and

gee, next time I feel homesick, I'm reading this thing.

(though, personally not that big a fan of Jamba juice- I find they have decent stuff but not totally crazy about them x) )
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
"NARUTO, there's something ALIVE in the damn refrigerator!"

I winced. That would probably be my dear old buddy Fungus, from my college days when I had Kiba for a roommate. Back then, we not only had Fungus, but we were on good terms with Bacteria and Blue Alien Fuzz. Kiba still gets sentimental over them, sometimes.

...you've described my college life. This made me LOL so hard.
MusicFan Banana chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
I like the relation you put Naruto and Sakura here. They aren't awkard on each other, it's a shame that you haven't updated on a long time, I would like to see the Naruto and Sasuke developend. I'll wait til is necessary! (insert here guy pose)
Tripptych chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Understand that I never review, nuh-huh, nada, no, zip. Not. At. All. But I did for this story. I love it, as in rolling around on the floor, cackling madly into the night with glee, my god i might have cracked a rib or three; loved it. Insane right? I do hope you update again soon because hell, this is probably my most favorite story on fan fiction and it doesn't even have smut yet. Deffinetly something spectacular.
whointheworldwouldbelievethat chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
it is very funny and lovely. please continue
MikaUchiha chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
Pissed at a lack of an update. ;( *hisses* WE NEED MORE! It's an addiction, duh! All us fans are gonna go crazy without our drugg! Rawrrrr!

Update NOW! :)