Reviews for kino no owari
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Your story has an interesting way with words... and surrealism I think. For someone who isn't familiar with Kingdom Hearts you've introduced the nobodies well and memorably. Also thanks for incorporating one of my favorite fictional characters into it.
Lilithsumeragi chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Very beautiful take on Kinos journey to the Dark city.
patrick the almighty observer chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
i don't this story, in a way its kind of touching, all i can say is that i like it... but i can't quite pinpoint why. will you be continuing this story perhaps with her encountering Sora, or the organization again.
13thprotector chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I have just gotten into Kino's Journey, and am a big fan of Kingdom Hearts, I have to say that this fits perfectly into her travels, you matched the Nobodies' personalities perfectly though Demyx could have made a more ecstatic entrance. I did enjoy it though, very much.
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Really nice feel to it, though I've never seen Kino's Journey (I've heard about it, but I haven't gotten around to it.) I especially like the line in the end about the Nobody's being good people once...it fit.
Daisuke1991 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Nice it was a pretty cool cross over
Ao Kudo chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I like the me feel whole yet not too and calm.

U should make a sequel sometime.
shoster chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I love how you wrote this fic, I could realy feel like its going to be a chapter in the anime.

I also loved Kino's explanation.

Great fic
randomperson chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
very interesting. everything fit very well and i especially liked the poetic beginning. i also noticed how you never mentioned Kino's gender directly, but managed to use her name in such creative ways
Among the Audience chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
That was... really cool.

It flowed really well, and i loved her interaction with the other character...

*sniff* poor Roxas...
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I agree that it fits more with Kino's Journey. It even has the same format, which I absolutely love, by the way. This was so sad, in an empty kind of way, which is how the Nobodys generally make me feel.

Thank you for writing this!
satachiha08 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Confusing, psycological, and thrilling. Classic Kino beauty.
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Wow, this is awesome for a crossover O_O.

I like how you described the Nobodies, and how Kino reacted to each of them. This really does feel like a world that Kino would visit in the series. And I really liked the line where Kino saidhow they were good people once because they were so injured by their emptiness.

Cya!
Kidalana chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
phangirly title or no a title's a title. The story was nice. Flowed very naturally and didn't seem strained. (if that makes sense in the least bit) Thank you for sharing your writing with us.
idk chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
It was delightful to see a Kino's Journey fanfic since there aren't many, especially one written by you.