Reviews for The Idea of Forever
EmoPiglet169 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Awwwhh...That was so SWEET! And it was really well-written, but I mostly like talking about plots. Plots rock. Even when there isn't one. Also, I thought Tonks sounded a bit like me. My sister who is three years younger than me has planned out pretty much everything everything for her wedding except for who she's going to marry and what time of year. I have seriously never thought about it, and I probably will get married in jeans and a t-shirt at city hall. Really, if he (the guy I might marry one day) has a problem with it, then get out! Hahaha. But Tonks is my favorite character. And Ginny. And Herminone (also a lot like me). And Sirius. And Rose. And Minerva. And-I have too many favorites. Characters and fanfictions. Seriously. Go look at my faves list. I think it's up to 100 by now.

And for my review reward eloption (?). I would choose...dang all the ones I have crushes on are married to their dream person and I can't bear to even figuratively break them up. I think Luna or Neville (Yes, I know that sounded weird.) because they are SOOO OBVIOUSLY MEANT FOR EACH OTHER (!) and ended up marrying other people. According to general consensus. Really almost everybody on fanfictionDOTnet seem to agree that Neville married Hannah Abbot (WTF?) and Luna married I-can't-remember-his-first-name Scamander (Again, WTF?).

My super long review is over now!

Or is it?

Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Ahem...

*runs away*

Why'd she leave? (Who's writing in my review?)
I Luv R-T chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
*sigh* soooo very romantic!
theartistformerlyknownasgenevi chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
That was beautiful, such a RIGHT wedding for the two of them. Lovely :)
Amy227 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
lol I love the conversation at the start with the "Ok? That's all I get?" :) "ok" is such a Tonksie thing to say when Remus proposes to her xD
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Perfect Remus and Tonks scenerio.

Sirius and a bottle of Black Bush will do nicely thanks.
Branswilliam Rochester chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I loved that! IT was short, sweet, realistic...and so damn romantic! Who needs money or material things for love?

Btw: I choose to elope with Severus Snape. XD
tehfanglyfish chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Aw... that was sweet. And well-written and authentic. I loved it. Thanks for posting!
rachelthebooklover chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
i think your fics may be the only thing that can console me in my grief over tonks and lupin dieing in deathly hallows. theres is nothing more comforting than reading something as wonderful as these )
VoicezWithin chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Aw! You totally and completely captured the essence of Remus & Tonks. As far as I'm concered, this is the way that things happened between them. No dress, just the two of them, their love and Tonks' Weird Sisters t-shirt.
katdance666 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
ah, but the hard part comes when one is deciding just WHICH harry potter character to elope with. there are too many good ones to choose from, don't you think?

oh, and this story is amazing. your writing style is officially my soulmate; never have i read one that suits me so well (except, maybe, that of the brilliant jkr. but that goes without being said for everyone in the world.)

and the story itself made me really happy. so sweet. "third best weird sister's t-shirt"

it's all just such a nice way of explaining their quiet wedding. just them.

wow. why am i summarizing your story to you? YOU WROTE IT.

but yes, this brings us back to the point; thank you for writing it. short and sweet. i love it. a lot.

(p.s. because this review is longish -albeit rather full of pointless ramblings- do i get to elope with TWO hp characters of my choice as a reward?)

-kat
Wizard-in-Disguise chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Love the one shot. It is a one shot, right?
Margaux Marie chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Ah so good. Just a few days off of the canon date too :D

A/N: Cheers for reading. Reviewers get to elope with a Harry Potter character of their choice ;).

Hang on, what if I want to elope with Remus?

Does it matter if the story was about him getting married?

;)
Quirky Del chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Hey there!

This was so utterly, stupendously, scrumptious lovely! It's well written and exactly like I would envision their wedding to be! Brill job, as always! This was exactly what I wanted to read right now!

Always,

Del

PS Things have been manic for me, but I can't wait to get back here to catch up on all your glorious stuff that I've missed! : )
x Veela x chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Hey, I have yet to read the last few paragraphs of Over the Moon, as I got chucked off the comupter, but never fear - I will do. An amazing sequel, I love the ideas you have that just merge into the characters so well.

Even though the fate of the two characters is what it is, I really hope to see more Remus and Tonks from you.

Oh and the charater of my choice? Remus without a doubt! xx
Kuro Garyuu chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
If your gonna get married, that's the way to do it! Nothing fancy, just the bride and groom! btw, I love you RL/NT fics! They're soo great!