Reviews for The Idea of Forever
siriuslycoco chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
aw...this is really cute and sweet...exactly how I would imagine Tonks and Remus getting married: something simple and unique...lovely job! siriuslycoco :)
fireblazie chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Cute. :D This is quickly becoming my favorite pairing!
Mariangelo chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Aw! I love it, perfectly. I never thought I'd marry - not really the type - and neither did my parents. So, when I met my hubby and started planning a big-to-do, well... He pulled his one-and-only-suit-for-every-occasion out and I put on a skirt and sweater set I borrowed from a friend and went to the courthouse. We made our promise, signed the paper and went to a brunch with our parents, sisters and his and my best friend. He annoys me to exhaustion, but understands me like no one else - and is the only one to tell me like it really is! After 8 yrs and 3 kids, he still makes me laugh til I hurt and is my best friend. It's the way it should be. Kudos to you and your plot bunny!
Becky Yuy chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
this is so sweet! i love it! the wedding is perfect, i couldnt imagine tonks in a fancy dress! very nice!
rrrrrrr chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Nice :) I just love your RL/NT fics
miss-blanche chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Well I would elope with Remus but it appears he's already taken so I guess I'll have to settle for Sirius... :)

Brilliant job. I'm on the verge of creating a virtual talent stealer... I'm so envious of your writing skills! :)
alix33 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
"told him that the first best had a slogan on it that was a bit inappropriate for a wedding, even her own," - and the slogan is?

"She likes that they’ll get married looking like them," - I wish more people would do that!

"She liked the idea of just the two of them and their vows, had told him that it would be more personal and romantic that way," - I agree, sort of, provided there is a thumping great party for their mates (and only those of their relatives they like to bits!) later on...

"she was fairly sure her dad had spent what he’d saved for a wedding on a West Ham season ticket the day she signed up to be an Auror…." - We're in the same boat, then, Tonks and I! My parents paid thousands of pound for my sister's wedding (and they got divorced within three years after it turned out her hubby beat her), but they both went on pension soon afterwards and thus are now even more skint than I am!

"Before they go in, he Conjures a flower for her – just the one – and it’s a sunflower, because once, she told him they were her favourites. It looks a bit ridiculous, probably, she thinks, clashes with her T shirt and her hair, and it prickles her fingers as she holds it, but she clutches it anyway." - AW, that is SO romantic!

I'll have Gred and Forge Weasley both to elope with, thank you, as they are incredibly tasty in OotP (the movie) (they weren't before) and because I can't bear to separate them! Or my old standby, Oliver Wood, would do nicely...even the well fit Harry from the OotP movie sounds good all of a sudden...
LadyNightWriter chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
AW!

Nox has never sounded so dirty.

Elope with HP charrie of their choice?

NEVILLE!

That was adorable, I loved it! Oh, Mr. and Mrs. Lupin! yay!

He deserves a Mrs. Lupin, he really does.

And Nymph? You are one lucky metamorphmagi.

~LNW
R. Scott chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Just finished Over The Moon and this afterwards. You're an amazing writer, absolutely loved these stories! And though I reluctantly predict tragedy for these two in the next book,(I know, I'm crying at the thought) you write them so perfectly I hope that whatever does happen, you will continue with brilliant stories like this. :o) x x
thehalfbloodprincess chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
loved it, so cute and very in character. going in my faves.
SCONED chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I loved it! I think I've said that to you before. It was very Remus and Tonks. ooh..eloping Harry Potter characters...
The-Tzipporah chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Oh, that was a wonderful ending.

I do hope that comes true for them.

People are frightening me these days saying that Lupin will probably be one of the deaths in the new book. I'm not buying it and if Rowling dares to make it so I will write my own version of it where he lives and never forgive her.

This is such a wonderful couple and you really do them justice.

Tzipporah
Bardlover chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Great story.
wandless chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Darn, broke my Deathly Hallows hiatus again. Ahh well. TWO SLEEPS TO GO! Where I am, anyways.

That was a pretty nice fic. I like how simple the proposal was.

Can't wait for DH related fics! Cya!
Laseri chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Yay! He finally pops the question! Naw, so cute. I like how he's finally "certain" of her when she's been waiting so long.

Generally beautiful, as always.
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »